Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

My target had NBA 2k14 on the shelf

mine did too i just don't like basketball. game stop also had it when i was there.

do you guys know when the new EA golf game will be released?

do you guys know when the new EA golf game will be released?

March 2015, unfortunately. Building the next-gen version from scratch, which is a very good thing

i went to target got AC4, Madden, and BF4.... changed my 2 preorders at game stop to infamous and got a charging station for 2 controllers and a gift card for $40 with the other preorder i cancelled worked out really well. now i have everything i wanted just need my PS4 only other thing i might grab is a headset but i wanna see how the one that comes with it works or i can use the PS4 camera also so i'll see how they work out. i am freaking pumped about this friday can't come soon enough....

SPIKE TV and PS are having a special at 11 PM EST on thursday night announcing a bunch of new games and stuff they are making for ps4 i'll be tuning in.

When is my PS4 arriving?

no nhl14 and no golf.. what am i gonna play?

think I may keep the bucks for a THP event after all

Picked up COD, AC:4, and NBA2K today! Hopefully I can get a PS4 somewhere early Friday.

My target only had shadow fall, just dance and madden. Lame

I'll try tomorrow

BF 4, Killzone and Knack came today. UPS came early today so I am sure he will be late on Friday. Whenever I am actually waiting for something the UPS man comes late.

New playstation app is out for Android and ios

Completely new to the whole Playstation gaming community, so forgive my ignorance. Once I get my PS4 up and running, would I be able to download a PS3 game from the network to play on the PS4 (a la The Last of Us)? I doubt that I can, but I figured I'd ask as I realllly want to play this game. It just wasn't worth it to get a PS3 just for that game.

Completely new to the whole Playstation gaming community, so forgive my ignorance. Once I get my PS4 up and running, would I be able to download a PS3 game from the network to play on the PS4 (a la The Last of Us)? I doubt that I can, but I figured I'd ask as I realllly want to play this game. It just wasn't worth it to get a PS3 just for that game.

From a video I heard yesterday, the answer is yes. As long as it's available on the PS store now then you can do it day one

Created my PSN Name: JTJ0313
Games: NBA 2k14, CODG, AC:4

This review validated why I will probably wait at least a year to get a PS4. No since rushing out to get one when the launch games can also be played on PS3. I will be getting one eventually though.

haha every day I change. This makes so much sense, but dude.. Shiny new things..

haha every day I change. This makes so much sense, but dude.. Shiny new things..

64 players, battlefield 4.

I have longed for this on the console every since my days of battlefield 2 on PC.

Those days are here, and BF4 is the main reason I am getting a console at launch

From a video I heard yesterday, the answer is yes. As long as it's available on the PS store now then you can do it day one

But he was referring to playing a game only available on PS3 on his PS4. That is not possible. It will be possible in 2014 when they roll out there new cloud gaming service, but it is not currently available. The only games you can download from the PSN Store on your PS4 are PS4 games

I dont see how 64 people playing would be fun. Sometimes I dont even like 8 on 8 haha

I dont see how 64 people playing would be fun. Sometimes I dont even like 8 on 8 haha

The maps are so big and balanced that small battles break out everywhere. It can get crazy it points, but there is a really nice flow to the games.

I bet if you squadded up with me you would be hooked.

But he was referring to playing a game only available on PS3 on his PS4. That is not possible. It will be possible in 2014 when they roll out there new cloud gaming service, but it is not currently available. The only games you can download from the PSN Store on your PS4 are PS4 games

That's what it was. Thanks for clearing that up. And I seriously can't wait for 32 v 32 on Bf4. So pumped to get a Ps4 soon, I hope

The maps are so big and balanced that small battles break out everywhere. It can get crazy it points, but there is a really nice flow to the games.

I bet if you squadded up with me you would be hooked.

Maybe.. Maybe one day. The real reason I will be getting a PS4, if I get a new system, is for MLB the Show

Maybe.. Maybe one day. The real reason I will be getting a PS4, if I get a new system, is for MLB the Show

I expect big things from the show this year, they should have the most time to prepare for the PS4 so I'm expecting it to be a good game

Back