Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

The show will be incredible I am sure. There are a few things in my mind that need to be fixed from the past offerings.

1. The commentary. It is god awful. Really the only place 2K baseball beats the show
2. Player faces. I think the rest of the graphics are solid, but the face models are interesting I would say. Seem stretched out at times. Kinda buggy. The Show being on the right

2013faceswright.jpg

I wish they would have showed us one without sunglasses, but it looks better for sure, and I would expect it too.

The commentary is my big worry. Hopefully it gets addressed.

I wish they would have showed us one without sunglasses, but it looks better for sure, and I would expect it too.

The commentary is my big worry. Hopefully it gets addressed.

How do you not enjoy Matt Vasgersian?! Lol.

How do you not enjoy Matt Vasgersian?! Lol.

Dude I fall asleep listening to them repeat the same thing over and over. Its to the point where I turned the volume off. I loved the commentary in 2K baseball, but that is all I loved

Am I the only one that understands that launch lineups are weak? Over half of 360's games were sports or arcade type sports games and same with PS3 but PS3 launch was pretty bad. There just isn't much variety at a launch, sports games can show off graphics so you see a lot of those. At least with this launch for both consoles there are some tried and true games that aren't just sports or slapped together BS. For the most part the sports games actually looked good as well. Madden 06, that is one the worst Madden games ever. I actually think this launch is better than the last gen for both systems.

Am I the only one that understands that launch lineups are weak? Over half of 360's games were sports or arcade type sports games and same with PS3 but PS3 launch was pretty bad. There just isn't much variety at a launch, sports games can show off graphics so you see a lot of those. At least with this launch for both consoles there are some tried and true games that aren't just sports or slapped together BS. For the most part the sports games actually looked good as well. Madden 06, that is one the worst Madden games ever. I actually think this launch is better than the last gen for both systems.

Agreed. I don't know what some people expect

Agreed. I don't know what some people expect

I know. You have two of the BIGGEST franchises in gaming right now, Battlefield and Call of Duty, releasing their games on next gen right off the bat.

I am thinking of snagging one of these next week, haven't been much of a gamer in the last several years but that's about to change

It is certainly great. I'm just glad we have so many games compared to 2-5 let alone knowing what's in store for next year. Omg 2014 is going to be an amazing year

By this time tomorrow, I should be knee deep in PS4 goodness.

Go to a best buy at midnight tonight or a target tomorrow at 8am. They are going to have extra units.

That's what I've heard too. There should be plenty in stock. Best Buy is processing pre-orders at 10 pm (not giving out systems until midnight). I don't think there will be too many shortages tonight. I would've pre-ordered, but I didn't plan on getting one opening night.

Go to a best buy at midnight tonight or a target tomorrow at 8am. They are going to have extra units.

I plan on it, but I still regret not doing anything at all though

Only 13 hours more for me. It feels like Christmas eve

I'm almost tempted to go get in line and get one at midnight...almost...

Haha me too, but then I figured I could wait 7 more hours and not be too tired to play.

Playing some bf4 on ps3 to pass the time

Haha me too, but then I figured I could wait 7 more hours and not be too tired to play.

Playing some bf4 on ps3 to pass the time

I've read a lot of mixed things about them being in stock but its as suspected. I wish the BB was a little closer or the Wal Mart and I would just take a ride over and see what the looked like.

I'll be calling my local walmart soon to see if they are selling any at midnight. Or i'll just wait for tomorrow morning at target

saw some people waiting outside the gamestop when i stopped for lunch next door after hockey today.... 3 people in line already i always wondered now many they have in stock on launch night. pretty nuts to think they wait all day and not have any extra.

I'll be calling my local walmart soon to see if they are selling any at midnight. Or i'll just wait for tomorrow morning at target

whats your gamertag?

Oh I don't know, the same one when I sent you a friend request many months ago...

Deepballssss

I thought that was some pervert ! I deleted it. Just got your new one lol

Back