Premier League 2011-12 season (Spoilers)

Congrats to Chelsea for winning the Champions League. Too bad for Tottenham though.

[tears] [more tears]

I was watching the live blog during my round at the Outing... ugh!

[tears] [more tears]

I was watching the live blog during my round at the Outing... ugh!

I was really hoping the Spurs would get in. Sucks finishing 4th and missing out. We're still talking about the last 5 minutes of the City game though, gotta remember what's important! hahaha

Loved to watch my Blues bring home the Champions League crown after many years of waiting. Even though it wasent the best team we ever had.

Good to see another Chelsea supporter! So happy after the match against Bayern.

Good to see another Chelsea supporter! So happy after the match against Bayern.

Yeah...I still cant believe we did it. Just hope that we keep Di Matteo now dont really want to see any other manager come in

Love the Eden Hazard signing yesterday now when we get Hulk and Modric on board we will be looking at back to back Champions League titles....and the TREBLE fingers crossed

Love the Eden Hazard signing yesterday now when we get Hulk and Modric on board we will be looking at back to back Champions League titles....and the TREBLE fingers crossed

If Hulk comes in, don't expect to see Modric come as well. More then likely, they'll end up with a 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 going

Cech
Cole/Terry/Luiz/Ivanovic
Mikel/Lampard
Harzard/Mata/Hulk
Torres

With Sturride, De Brunye, Martin and X being the forward subs. Romeu and Meriles in the mid. Betrand, Cahill, Van Aan Holt and X in defense and the horride Turnbull in goal. I suspect MacEacern, Lukakua and Piazon to be loaned out and then added all to the 1st team next year.

Realisticlly, I'd rather see Chelsea go get Van Der Wiel then spend an absurd amount of money on Modric, unless they want him to start taking over for Lampard next year.

Kalou and Bosingwa are both out of contracts and won't be renewed so will go on the free. Hopefully someone will pop up for Malouda if he has a decent Euro's as well.

Hazard is a great young talent, but boy does his attitude stink. If he signed with Man United, I would have been happy but still thought he is an idiot. I really like the Kagawa pickup from Man United. He is a good young midfielder that can score. Supposedly Leighton Baines is the next target. Also hear Nani is going to Juventus for Marchiesmo (sp?)

Hazard is a great young talent, but boy does his attitude stink. If he signed with Man United, I would have been happy but still thought he is an idiot. I really like the Kagawa pickup from Man United. He is a good young midfielder that can score. Supposedly Leighton Baines is the next target. Also hear Nani is going to Juventus for Marchiesmo (sp?)

Kagawa is an excellent pick up. Very good distrobuter with an above average shot as well.
I'm suprised no one has gone after Baines before actually. He bites in the air, but is pretty much a one mank flank. Great stamina, good pace, decent crosser.
Marchiso eh? That would be weird. He's like a Hernadez that's better at passing/being involved in the play but not nearly as good of a finisher. He seems to need to play where he can revolve around another CF and Man U tends to be pretty fluid up front.

Kagawa is an excellent pick up. Very good distrobuter with an above average shot as well.
I'm suprised no one has gone after Baines before actually. He bites in the air, but is pretty much a one mank flank. Great stamina, good pace, decent crosser.
Marchiso eh? That would be weird. He's like a Hernadez that's better at passing/being involved in the play but not nearly as good of a finisher. He seems to need to play where he can revolve around another CF and Man U tends to be pretty fluid up front.

They are after Modric too but Fergie doesnt want to pay 20 mil plus for Baines or 30 + mil for Modric. We will see what happens I guess. We have to get better in midfield. Kagawa is part of that but we need more.

They are after Modric too but Fergie doesnt want to pay 20 mil plus for Baines or 30 + mil for Modric. We will see what happens I guess. We have to get better in midfield. Kagawa is part of that but we need more.

I wouldn't pay that amount of either of them either to be honest.

I wonder what happened to his interest in Defour.

After talking those insane amounts, you would laugh at the small amount we have been paying modric.

After talking those insane amounts, you would laugh at the small amount we have been paying modric.

Probably why he's been trying to get out rather then "sporting" reasons.

While we're at it, I haven't a clue how Spurs are going to Adebayor. He's on like 220k a week from ManC even while on loan and I thought the Spurs wage cap stopped at 120 or so.

Probably why he's been trying to get out rather then "sporting" reasons.

While we're at it, I haven't a clue how Spurs are going to Adebayor. He's on like 220k a week from ManC even while on loan and I thought the Spurs wage cap stopped at 120 or so.

I heard Berbatov may go back to Spurs.

Tap Tap Taparoo

The Kagawa P/U he was another player I would have been happy seeing Chelsea sign. I hear that Chelsea is looking at Fellani now dont really know how to feel about that but I can see Lamps on the bench a lot next year either way. If we can snag Van Der Wiel I think that would pretty much wrap up Chelsea summer signings if we ever end this Hulk drama of course.

Watching the France-England Euro 2012 game. Nice tight contest. It's really strange after the Premier League season to see Nasri taking shots on goal against Hart.

Watching the France-England Euro 2012 game. Nice tight contest. It's really strange after the Premier League season to see Nasri taking shots on goal against Hart.

Neither of these two look remotely scary. France is zipping the ball around but not really much final product. England simply looks confused half the time.

Still don't know how England pulled out the draw. Guess it is nice to have Hart... or to be playing a team that cannot finish.

Still don't know how England pulled out the draw. Guess it is nice to have Hart... or to be playing a team that cannot finish.

It IS nice to have Hart in goal. City have the finest goalkeeper in all of England with that guy.

It IS nice to have Hart in goal. City have the finest goalkeeper in all of England with that guy.

I think you need to put arguably in front of that since I know many would disagree with it. Hart may become the best but I wouldn't take him over Cech, Reina or VDS if he didn't retire.

That's arguable Petr Cech is still on top of his game and carried Chelsea at times during the season and Champions League. I would have to say he is the best in the EPL but I think that Hart will be one day. But then again I may be a homer HAHA.

Back