Pro Wrestling Thread

Not a Maxine fan either… give me Liv or bring back AJ
Knew AJ Styles was trans. His hair is too perfect.

He’d probably lose that one too..
Lol. Im just not an AJ Styles fan. He can throw down, and is fun to watch in a match, but his persona is meh.

Probably should rename this thread "Pro Wrestling Thread w/ jlew and War Eagle" since our friends have higher priorities tonight (rightfully so).

Probably should rename this thread "Pro Wrestling Thread w/ jlew and War Eagle" since our friends have higher priorities tonight (rightfully so).
Indeed I can’t say that I blame them

Same

How about you @mikeg_74
Just settled in from soccer

I expect charlotte to be back sooner rather than later and get a belt. I think Liv gets it and charlotte takes it from her and we roll into WM 41 with a title match between charlotte/becky and ripley. One will have the women’s MITB to cash in

Also Sammy is badass and if you’re trying to push Gable as a heel you need him to side with Gunther

Watching WWE Next Gen on Roku Channel right now- 1 episode in and not too bad thus far.

Chris Adams was a terrible person.

Watching WWE Next Gen on Roku Channel right now- 1 episode in and not too bad thus far.
Watched 4 episodes of this last night and have enjoyed it. Saw a preview for it on social media and figured why not. HBK, Matt Bloom, Morgan Belvedere and Big E are the coaches/judges/talent folks. Have seen Ric Flair, Street Prophets, Bianca, Xavier Woods and HHH and it's kind of funny watching some of the rooks try to cut promos. Some have been good, others have been very cringe.

Watched 4 episodes of this last night and have enjoyed it. Saw a preview for it on social media and figured why not. HBK, Matt Bloom, Morgan Belvedere and Big E are the coaches/judges/talent folks. Have seen Ric Flair, Street Prophets, Bianca, Xavier Woods and HHH and it's kind of funny watching some of the rooks try to cut promos. Some have been good, others have been very cringe.
Is it just on the Roku app?

Catching up on Smackdown. Saw some interesting trending topics on twitter, so I am curious.

Well, we know AJ isnt taking the belt off Cody, so that's an easy one.

It was definitely an interesting night- not sure how I feel about Solo

Freaking Kevin Owens.

Back