Pro Wrestling Thread

He's talked more the last two weeks than the entire two years he's been with @ddec 's idol...
Just goes to show you how good the tribal chief is

Just goes to show you how good the tribal chief is
The Princess Bride Boo GIF by filmeditor

He's talked more the last two weeks than the entire two years he's been with @ddec 's idol...
Give me Roman back over freakin Solo.

all those Cody crybabies fault like @jlew
Read an interesting thing earlier that everyone was in support of Cody going over Roman at WM 39, but then they all agreed to build it up another year for a bigger WM.

Cody, needle mover.

Roman, yeah, he is too.

Read an interesting thing earlier that everyone was in support of Cody going over Roman at WM 39, but then they all agreed to build it up another year for a bigger WM.

Cody, needle mover.

Roman, yeah, he is too.
Still waiting on that WM doc to drop haha...we all got amped over it and it's been a let down

Still waiting on that WM doc to drop haha...we all got amped over it and it's been a let down
Im such a mark, I check multiple times every day. My guess is that they release it on Peacock as a documentary now.

Im such a mark, I check multiple times every day. My guess is that they release it on Peacock as a documentary now.
Oh me too- daily checks of YouTube. I do think you're right- I think it hits Peacock now

Oh me too- daily checks of YouTube. I do think you're right- I think it hits Peacock now
They hyped it so much for a quick release, and then nothing. At least tell us something.

Release Day

Jinder Mahal
Veer Mahaan
Sanga
Xyon Quinn
Xia Li (despite being announced for RAW on Monday)

Release Day

Jinder Mahal
Veer Mahaan
Sanga
Xyon Quinn
Xia Li (despite being announced for RAW on Monday)
Why they even had Jinder on for a few weeks was baffling. His cuts were awful.

Why they even had Jinder on for a few weeks was baffling. His cuts were awful.
Former champ (which baffles the hell out of me) and I think they were trying to push him again but he fell very very flat.

Former champ (which baffles the hell out of me) and I think they were trying to push him again but he fell very very flat.
Yeah, former champ, but guys like Chad Gable have never held a belt. Im glad I missed the Jinder title run. Lol.

Back