PUMA ProAdapt AlphaCat Golf Shoes

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last year PUMA Golf gave us the ProAdapt Delta and ProAdapt Spectra and both lines quickly became favorites on the THP Forum for their great styling and extreme comfort. Today we have a fresh drop with the PUMA ProAdapt AlphaCat and they are being touted as the “Alpha” of all spikeless golf shoes.

12-1024x692.jpg

Diving into what makes the PUMA ProAdapt AlphaCat unique starts with their proprietary ADAPT Foam. A combination of EVA Cushioning and an impact resistant polymer provides not only extreme comfort, but also resistance to impact...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m definitely eyeing these. They look comfy, and the grey is right up my alley.

I'm looking to add a spikeless pair this year, and I do like the look of these. Some great color options, and they appear to be very comfortable.

I've liked Puma's previous spikeless shoes and these continue with that trend. Colorway choice from the article, all white or the white with the navy or black accent on the back (couldn't tell on my phone screen)

Think that mesh will get dirty easily?

• Admin
Honestly I don't, the TPU film makes them fairly easy to clean (or has in the past).

Oh good, I need to get a pair of these! Love the looks

Honestly I don't, the TPU film makes them fairly easy to clean (or has in the past).
What color choice are you going with? I'm sure you'll end up with a pair in the collection :)

Been a huge fan of puma style last few years, especially shoes, but these are a miss for me.

I just saw a ad for these and they look sharp!

What color choice are you going with? I'm sure you'll end up with a pair in the collection :)
I am sure I will get a media sample of one of them and then will most likely add another one. I actually like them all and if what they are telling me is the case (and it always has been in the past) these will be a ridiculously good shoe.

Looking sharp!

So, golf galaxy had these out on Saturday. Really nice, but didn't have my size. Tried on a half size too small. Too snug 😔

These have a really cool look to them. I'll have to give them a look when they hit our store. As long as they clean up well they could be a good option this season.

Really nice looking shoes. The grey shoes are my favorite but would have no issue with either of the white pairs.

Well Disc version in the Red/Black is almost sold out on the Puma site.
Nice looking shoe for sure.

I appreciate the Disc closure model being the same price as the laces model. Disc and BOA closure systems make a huge difference in fit for me.

I wanted the black and grey with the disc closure system, but I need wides. I'll probably end up in FJ Fuels instead, but I like the looks of these more.

The white with black back and red detailing is my favorite. These are my favorite looking Puma"s I have seen yet. Well done Puma!!

I wish I had a clue about sizing. Maybe I'll sneak over to the golf store this weekend to see if they have them in.

You would think I'd be all over the grey/blue ones, but I think I like the black ones and the red/white/blue ones the best.

Wouldn’t mind adding a pair of these to the closet. Puma has become one of my favorite golf shoes over the past 12 months

Back