PUMA ProAdapt AlphaCat Golf Shoes

Coming up on 9 months with the Alphacats as my main golf shoes. They're still holding up very well and in great condition, both uppers and soles. I walk almost all of my rounds and the comfort in these shoes is great. Now that we're into the winter months and things are a bit sloppier on the course, I appreciate even more how easy they are to keep clean.
Outside of the comfort, the ability to clean these so easily has been my favorite part. The red dirt, combined with the Oklahoma wind, can be pretty unforgiving on white shoes; however, in a matter of a few minutes I can have these clean and looking close to new.

Outside of the comfort, the ability to clean these so easily has been my favorite part. The red dirt, combined with the Oklahoma wind, can be pretty unforgiving on white shoes; however, in a matter of a few minutes I can have these clean and looking close to new.

exactly! when I started cleaning them on my Christmas Eve round, my thought was I don't even want a brush to touch these nasty shoes. Then you see that they look almost new after and it is amazing. The outer material on these is a standout along with the comfort.

Back