PURE Grips THP Style

sessy looking grips!

These will be going on my clubs ASAP! Love it! I can't wait.

awesome looking grips

That's a great idea!

Will these be offered in other colors? Rocking THP grips would be pretty cool, I'm just not a fan of black grips!

I have read great things about Pure grips, but I am not sure I would buy an air compressor and installation kit just to try them out, I may try one out using the grip tape and seeing how that goes, I love the thought of having THP girps.

Will these be offered in other colors? Rocking THP grips would be pretty cool, I'm just not a fan of black grips!

TBD

I have read great things about Pure grips, but I am not sure I would buy an air compressor and installation kit just to try them out, I may try one out using the grip tape and seeing how that goes, I love the thought of having THP girps.

They can be installed without a compressor and gun. I put PURE reds on my wedges that way just last week.

Those grips lookawesome!!!!! Cannot wait to get a set.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Please do understand guys, that like with everything in the THP store, our items are done in limited quantities. Sure we would like to have 17 different grip options for everybody with the logo on them, but its just not feasible. We do hope people like what ends up in the store as we do with all of our items and try our best to come up with a good solution that works for most.

They look great JB. A really good addition to the store for sure.

They look great JB. A really good addition to the store for sure. If buying in sets will they come with an install gun? or would you have to buy that directly from the Pure Grips site.

See above. hehe
THP will be selling grips only.

Very cool!

The PURE grips are pretty easy to install without the compressor, just as an FYI. I've installed a few without air and while not as clean or quick, they are still a tapeless install.

Nice looking grips for sure. These share the same texture/feel as what color PURE's?

What a very cool item to brand with the THP name. Been interested in the PURE grips since they were first featured on THP.

These would be so nice in reverse colours, white with black detailing :alien2:

These look great. I have never tried PURE grips, but I have an air compressor in the garage that might need to be put to use.

Nice looking grips. The Pure grip installation technology intrigues me so I may have to finally try it out.

I've never uased PURE grips, but, I need to regrip my irons and these things are sweet. I may have to check 'em out.

The PURE grips are pretty easy to install without the compressor, just as an FYI. I've installed a few without air and while not as clean or quick, they are still a tapeless install.

Nice looking grips for sure. These share the same texture/feel as what color PURE's?

You just use a straw and blow really hard?

Haha but seriously...I love the THP branding :)

That is TBD at this time. I will know more details tomorrow.

Magic 8 ball says one of these should go on my driver.

Curse you big paws of mine! Curse you! <shakes fist at other hand>

Quick edit/add: This is a great branding idea, btw. Looks so sharp!

Back