PURE Grips THP Style

OK, now that is sweet...very nice...I think I know just the place for two of those grips when they are released.

The PURE grips are pretty easy to install without the compressor, just as an FYI. I've installed a few without air and while not as clean or quick, they are still a tapeless install.

Nice looking grips for sure. These share the same texture/feel as what color PURE's?

To answer this question from earlier these grips will be the Pure Pro Standard .600 core Firm grips, 49 grams is the weight. Similar to the Lamkin Crossline and Golf Pride Tour Velvet.

Those are awesome looking!

very nice grips

WOW! I cant wait to try these out! Ill take a whole set, please!!!

To answer this question from earlier these grips will be the Pure Pro Standard .600 core Firm grips, 49 grams is the weight. Similar to the Lamkin Crossline and Golf Pride Tour Velvet.

That sounds awesome! I am using that exact grip now and love them. I am thinking about building up 4 layers of tape to make them similar to a mid-size.

These are sweet looking grips. I hope they sell through quick and that the next order includes midsize.

Foreplay: see below.

Very cool! I have never tried PURE grips, but might have to grab a few and see how they are.

Nice!!

Just put the new grips on the Z-Stars for the round tomorrow. Excited to try it out on the irons in full. They were on my metal woods already and I liked them, so we shall see how well they work out for the irons this time.

Just put the new grips on the Z-Stars for the round tomorrow. Excited to try it out on the irons in full. They were on my metal woods already and I liked them, so we shall see how well they work out for the irons this time.

They work well....trust me! In all seriousness I really do prefer them over the stock offering on my irons. They are quite tacky and think they will perform extremely well when wet (if it ever rains in TX again).

Tappin' from my iPad!

Very cool grips THP - JB - hope they work out well for you!

They worked out great today. I was unsure in FL about the tackiness, but had not a single problem today. Soft enough to give that feel that I like and yet not too soft to appear spongy. Overall, I am really impressed.

They worked out great today. I was unsure in FL about the tackiness, but had not a single problem today. Soft enough to give that feel that I like and yet not too soft to appear spongy. Overall, I am really impressed.

Did you like them better than your normal Pure Grip soft(red)?

Did you like them better than your normal Pure Grip soft(red)?

I do actually. I was not sure I would, but after a full round, I do.

Good to hear. I feel like grips are a really underrated part of the club set up. I know I am really picky about my grips. I think it would take more for me to change my grip than my irons, woods, or balls.

Mine should be here tomorrow. I can't wait! My compressor is sitting and waiting...

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Mine should be here tomorrow. I can't wait! My compressor is sitting and waiting...

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

I finally got mine installed yesterday. They are even better feeling when you get them on the club.

I hate to double-tap a post, but these grips are great. Really great. If you like a Tour Velvet/Crossline style grip I think you'll absolutely love these. They are tackier than those other two, in my opinion. Better yet, I was able to install them on my wedges in about 5 minutes.

Back