Rainbow Cookies Are the Best Cookies

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Prove me wrong!

Italian-Rainbow-Cookies1-scaled.jpg

That appears to be cake... not sure I'd call that a cookie ;)

To an untrained eye that appears to be cake.

I can get on board with this, a few bakeries in the area make a fantastic 7 layer cookie.

I've never seen the rainbow cookie before, so I can't prove you wrong.

THere are so many great cookies, that I feel this is another loaded question. I'll take an oatmeal fudge bar as superior to the rainbow in the bar category.

I literally said as I was posting it, "I would venture a guess that most THPers have never tried one".

when done well, they are really freaking good. Not my favorite, but definitely delicious.

Never heard of or tasted one before so I guess I cannot prove it to be wrong.

Guessing this might be more of a regional thing? I freaking love sweets... in most any form, and I've never seen or had one.

These truly are amazing. Best though? Ehh questionable

Guessing this might be more of a regional thing? I freaking love sweets... in most any form, and I've never seen or had one.
They are all over Florida but I think they are an nyc possibly. Usually in Italian bakeries

I agree! And I am Catholic!

Seriously though, authentic rainbow cookies are fantastic. Don't be fooled by the preservative laden versions you find pre-packaged in grocery stores.

They are all over Florida but I think they are an nyc possibly. Usually in Italian bakeries
THey are all over big cities. NY, New England, CHicago, Cleveland, FL, and even in many places such as LV, LA, etc.
Those that have not seen them, might not be looking for them or don't venture out of their comfort zone haha

If you don’t have an Italian bakery near you I could see them being hard to find in various regions of the country

THey are all over big cities. NY, New England, CHicago, Cleveland, FL, and even in many places such as LV, LA, etc.
Those that have not seen them, might not be looking for them or don't venture out of their comfort zone haha
You can also add all of New Jersey to this list. Shout out to Ritz Diner in Livingston, NJ.

The best cookie is the one in front of me. I am an equal opportunity cookie consumer.

Any recommendations for this in NYC? Will be there this weekend and it sounds like an Italian thing so might have to try one. Otherwise I can't comment because I ahve never seen one of those in my life.

That’s a cake.

But not against trying itπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Back