Ranch is better than Blue Cheese. Change my mind

Well one is mold and the other isn’t, should be an easy decision

Blue Cheese dressing is grooooooossssssssssss.

I have had some very good blue cheese, but I am on board with this opinion from Xthor.

Blue cheese dressing is easily the worst there is

As a man from Wisconsin you’ve been indoctrinated on all things cheese and cheese related and for that I forgive you 😂. I blame the parent who allowed the kid to do such a thing as they were negatively affected by the blue cheese fogging their decision.
Other than the fact that he looks like me, he takes after his mother in all things. I will not be held responsible for his actions.

Isn't blue cheese just rotten ranch dressing?

Other than the fact that he looks like me, he takes after his mother in all things. I will not be held responsible for his actions.
That’s the blue cheese talking, you moonlight as a TMNT too.

You're dead to me

I remember my first time eating a wing too.

I’d rather have ranch than a sub par blue cheese but that’s the most I’m conceding

Good lord thank goodness we do not allow THPers (based on response in this thread) to plan THP Experience meals.

I agree, so no use in changing your mind

I don't even like blue cheese. I just hate ranch more.
Pretty sure disliking cheese in Wisconsin is punishable by death.

Pretty sure disliking cheese in Wisconsin is punishable by death.
I have been in the plants that makes AMAZING blue cheese. It's delicious. That's not the blue cheese used in the dressings. Blue cheese dressing is terrible. A great blue cheese crumbled on a steak...delicious.

I can't disagree with you on this one. The caveat is as a salad dressing, ranch is better than bleu cheese. For everyone talking about as a wing dip...if you have to dip your wings in something then the wings must not be good to start with!

Each has their place, for sure.

For dipping your pizza, ranch all the way.
For wings or veggies, it has to be blue.

For a salad, I prefer blue, but there are some salads that are better with ranch and sometimes spicy ranch instead of standard.

So, I am not changing your mind, but trying to expand your view!

Each has their place, for sure.

For dipping your pizza, ranch all the way.
For wings or veggies, it has to be blue.

For a salad, I prefer blue, but there are some salads that are better with ranch and sometimes spicy ranch instead of standard.

So, I am not changing your mind, but trying to expand your view!
Screaming Vincent Price GIF by Turner Classic Movies

blue cheese is very limited in its application. ranch is versatile. and ranch tastes better, so...

Back