Ranch is better than Blue Cheese. Change my mind

I like blue/bleu cheese better than ranch overall, particularly for buffalo wings, etc. Also makes a great topping on a steak. We have a pizza place that makes a buff chicken pizza topped with crumbled blue cheese, hot sauce, and blue cheese dressing. Mmm!

I like the chunky texture of blue cheese better. Too many ranch dressings are runny. For me, I like the strong flavor of blue cheese. Ranch always seems a little, I don't know if this is the right word, but sour. That being said, if a sandwich has ranch on it, I'm not going to complain. I do enjoy it now and then.

Is Ranch a regional thing? I never had it at all growing up in New England. We had Italian dressing and blue cheese growing up the most. At the school I work at we go through a ton of ranch, but they added blue cheese this year and can't keep it stocked on our salad bar.

I think Ranch has more uses for me, but nothing beats a good blue cheese dressing.

I like blue/bleu cheese better than ranch overall, particularly for buffalo wings, etc. Also makes a great topping on a steak. We have a pizza place that makes a buff chicken pizza topped with crumbled blue cheese, hot sauce, and blue cheese dressing. Mmm!

I like the chunky texture of blue cheese better. Too many ranch dressings are runny. For me, I like the strong flavor of blue cheese. Ranch always seems a little, I don't know if this is the right word, but sour. That being said, if a sandwich has ranch on it, I'm not going to complain. I do enjoy it now and then.

Is Ranch a regional thing? I never had it at all growing up in New England. We had Italian dressing and blue cheese growing up the most. At the school I work at we go through a ton of ranch, but they added blue cheese this year and can't keep it stocked on our salad bar.
Ranch is made with buttermilk which is fermented. That explains the tangy or sour taste.

All the ones complaining about moldy cheese but will take a fermentation process aided by bacteria always makes me laugh.

I can’t believe this is even a thing. Of course ranch.

Has @xThor food takes finally jumped the shark

#Truth

Jodie Foster Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

This is the correct take. No arguments from us.

I am on team Ranch. 100%

Your title and your POV are simply, wrong.

You have the correct take. Blue cheese is gross.

I think this may be one of the first "Xthor food takes" that I agree with.
Agreed, is this really even a question? And I don't really even like ranch.

Surprised this is even a discussion. Ranch is by far way superior in every way.

Both are trash. There I said it.

I do like ranch, but I can't agree with this take. I feel like there's a place for both, and prefer each in different situations.

Back