Rapsodo MLM2PRO Personal Launch Monitor

EDIT: I think I just found if you swipe left on a session it will allow you to delete.

Looking for some help with a new to me MLM2 Pro. I bought a unit second hand and it has about 3 months worth of sessions and data stored in the app. Ive searched high and low on how to delete old sessions and can only find how to delete individual shots. Any way to eliminate complete sessions or reset the metrics to zero? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Holy the ball will actually stop on the greens soon!!

The disconnects was unsettling, but I'll take the added delay for "the new physics' that make the ball react how it should on greens. Actually makes the sim golf usable.

Nbc Brooklyn 99 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Holy the ball will actually stop on the greens soon!!

The disconnects was unsettling, but I'll take the added delay for "the new physics' that make the ball react how it should on greens. Actually makes the sim golf usable.

That's exciting. The disconnects are annoying and hopefully that improves

I really need to get this unit out again soon. I can't use it in either of my garages right now with the build at the new house going and forget the stinking thing every time I go to the range. Just ready to be in the new house and the garage set up (will be a bit) so I can go back out any time I want again to hit balls and play courses.

Stopping on greens, this is a great development! Go Rapsodo!!

Anyone try the new update? Showed up on my Android devices but not my iPad. Not sure when I'll get to try it. The bay is currently taken down for partial remodel.

I just checked on my iPhone and the update is available. I’m rebuilding my net this weekend. So hopefully the weather cooperates and I can try it out this weekend or early next week.

Anyone try the new update? Showed up on my Android devices but not my iPad. Not sure when I'll get to try it. The bay is currently taken down for partial remodel.
Finally got to try it after the new app update. Don't notice much of a difference but I haven't had any disconnects recently and also the shot tracking has been a lot better. I have not had a missed shot in like 5 sessions.

Ohh 1 thing I have noticed. The sound drops sometimes for some reason. Not a huge deal just not sure why but on the range won't hear the birds randomly then they come back. Not a huge deal but thought it was funny.

I just checked on my iPhone and the update is available. I’m rebuilding my net this weekend. So hopefully the weather cooperates and I can try it out this weekend or early next week.
LB.....overall how do you like the experience with the MLM2? Thinking of picking one up to help with the Grey Bull experience.

Did the new app update recently and I've been really enjoying the MLM2Pro my last couple of range sessions. I've tried it with both my phone and an Ipad and even though I seem to have less "connectivity" issues with my phone I rather enjoy having the bigger screen with the iPad. So far it's been extremely accurate and I love the fact that I can see instant information on good/bad swings.

I didn't seem to have the issue with having to the update this last time, which was my biggest gripe the last update they did. Seems like it was still useable w/o having to do the latest update which would be huge if they figured out that bug.

LB.....overall how do you like the experience with the MLM2? Thinking of picking one up to help with the Grey Bull experience.
It’s good and each release seems to get incrementally better. Having the swing videos to review is really helpful. I’m surprised how much I’ve looked at the impact camera footage to see how the contact was. This week I’m going to try using the iPhone as a face on camera.

I do wish it would show more than 3 or 4 metrics at once.

It’s good and each release seems to get incrementally better. Having the swing videos to review is really helpful. I’m surprised how much I’ve looked at the impact camera footage to see how the contact was. This week I’m going to try using the iPhone as a face on camera.

I do wish it would show more than 3 or 4 metrics at once.
I am debating this, the R10 or skytrak. (Original version)

I am debating this, the R10 or skytrak. (Original version)
I was originally thinking R10. Then I saw a bunch of things about it being a bit finicky with the setup especially hitting into a net. If it’s not lined up perfectly it will give you some goofy results.

Rapsodo seems to really be committed to making their software really good and not needing to use a 3rd party software. Having the cameras and radar in the same unit is going to open them up to doing some interesting things in the future. Around the PGA show there was some talk about rapsodo being able to do spin data with dot balls and camera or radar with the titliest RCT balls.

One of the Skytrack units was in consideration for about 15 minutes. They look awesome but as a lefty having to move the device back and forth when playing with other people sounded very annoying lol. Lefty problems.

FlightScope mevo+ was the other contender at the end. For all the club data it is $3k which is a lot.

If I am good about practicing with the mlm2 in a few years I might look into upgrading.

I was originally thinking R10. Then I saw a bunch of things about it being a bit finicky with the setup especially hitting into a net. If it’s not lined up perfectly it will give you some goofy results.

Rapsodo seems to really be committed to making their software really good and not needing to use a 3rd party software. Having the cameras and radar in the same unit is going to open them up to doing some interesting things in the future. Around the PGA show there was some talk about rapsodo being able to do spin data with dot balls and camera or radar with the titliest RCT balls.

One of the Skytrack units was in consideration for about 15 minutes. They look awesome but as a lefty having to move the device back and forth when playing with other people sounded very annoying lol. Lefty problems.

FlightScope mevo+ was the other contender at the end. For all the club data it is $3k which is a lot.

If I am good about practicing with the mlm2 in a few years I might look into upgrading.
I’m a lefty also. But do a lot of stuff right handed. But yeah the skytrak thing I get. I just cannot believe how much it has dropped in price.

Probably should say that I've fired my up a few times since the last update. Seems good. I seen to get one disconnect right off the bat a lot, but then fine. And the new physics are so much better. The wife and enjoy enjoy playing a bit of sour of the moment sim way more now that before.

I plan to use this at the range tomorrow. I'm enjoying the quick data and better understanding the distances of my irons

I have two sessions in on the latest Beta Firmware version. It seems like the launch angles are more believable (that's to say - closer to what I see on a Trackman) now.

The response of the unit after each shot is now noticably delayed longer.

In the two sessions I had before updating - I had zero disconnects. First post upgrade session - I had 6 disconnects in a half hour. Second session post upgrade - I had two disconnects in about an hour.

I'm using an Android phone and Rapsodo RPT balls.

Had the MLM2PRO at the range again to compare 2 driver shafts and it was nice having the data to back up what I was seeing visually. It was also great as at a certain time of evening with clouds it can be difficult to track the ball in the air so having the shot tracer and data is great to know what the ball is doing when it's hard to track

I have this issue too. Mine was working perfectly for the 3 weeks since I got it until now… never had connection issues and I even tried to set it up right next to my router to rule that out and the camera stream still didn’t load.

Have you found a solution? I’ve tried everything I feel like at this point and am awaiting a response from support currently.
Sorry so late. I sent mine back and they confirmed it was bad and they replaced it. Though unfortunately now I keep getting disconnected and sometimes it shuts off randomly. They said next update should fix.. can't play courses without it making me restart the hole since it disconnects

Should today be the day I take the plunge? Think so

Should today be the day I take the plunge? Think so
Got two days before the free dozen balls is over. Granted they seem to be doing this type of sale more often.

Back