Rapsodo MLM2PRO Personal Launch Monitor

Connect it and show device info should have an option.

If not there’s a way to force it to update.
That’s the way I tried. I’m in the troubleshoot part now.

Connect it and show device info should have an option.

If not there’s a way to force it to update.
I can’t get it to force. Just sits there at 0%. Gonna have to try again this weekend.

My firmware never updated I thought I sent it to do it. Been stuck at 80.3 percent for a good long while now

My firmware never updated I thought I sent it to do it. Been stuck at 80.3 percent for a good long while now
Err. I had one update a while back that took so long I thought the thing was permanently fubar. Nope. Just took that long.

Err. I had one update a while back that took so long I thought the thing was permanently fubar. Nope. Just took that long.
It updated finally

Really bummed right now. Update won't push and I can't even get a notification to send to them through the app like it says to do so gotta figure something out. I called customer service support line, got an email, so sent them an email. I will say, it’s a little disappointing that I can’t physically talk to someone about the issue, but email it is and hopefully able to fix this.

I love the updates moving so quickly, but the connectivity issues - yeeeesh.

I wish I could get anything to work at this point lol.

That’s weird the force update isn’t working.

Something stalled out on one of my updates and it sounds like it was similar to where you are now.

Yeah, that is issue #1 when developing something like this. Big bummer people are still having issues a year later.

Heard back from support. Had to delete and redownload the app. Update installed!

I used to play golf a lot when younger and looking to get back into it and currently undecided between the MLM2Pro, R10 and SC4, leaning towards the MLM2Pro but as I'm wanting to use it in an outside golf net/cage I'm not too bothered about the similator functionality. I've read a lot of reviews saying the subscription is a core part of the MLM2 product and lot's of lists showing what the subscription gives you, but not much saying what you get without it, if I'm primarily looking for yardage and other numbers, (aware you need subscription for spin) would I get more or less the rest of the numbers I need and some sort of basic picture showing shot distribution without the subscription? Thanks in advance

I used it at the range for a few minutes today without issue. Connecting with my phone. Decided to go without only because it was so dark and cold. Balls were frozen.

I used it at the range for a few minutes today without issue. Connecting with my phone. Decided to go without only because it was so dark and cold. Balls were frozen.
They have special underwear for that. :cool:

I used to play golf a lot when younger and looking to get back into it and currently undecided between the MLM2Pro, R10 and SC4, leaning towards the MLM2Pro but as I'm wanting to use it in an outside golf net/cage I'm not too bothered about the similator functionality. I've read a lot of reviews saying the subscription is a core part of the MLM2 product and lot's of lists showing what the subscription gives you, but not much saying what you get without it, if I'm primarily looking for yardage and other numbers, (aware you need subscription for spin) would I get more or less the rest of the numbers I need and some sort of basic picture showing shot distribution without the subscription? Thanks in advance
I just pulled the trigger on the mlm2pro and it got here this week. In the last 6 months I have talked myself into and out of basically every personal launch monitor under $3500. And the ones you’ve mentioned probably a dozen times each.

In the sub $1,000 they all have trade offs. The sc4 spin rates are way off. The r10 is sensitive to being not perfectly aligned. The mlm2 has WiFi daemons that seem to hit some people. I think in the category the mlm2 is the most complete device and their recent software updates show they are committed to making the $200/yr worthwhile.

If you are committed to not having a subscription and just want basic numbers look at the mevo.

Took the mlm2 out to the backyard to hit some balls yesterday afternoon. Not an issue free first time out. Where my net is setup the afternoon sun was pointing straight into the cameras so it seemed to be having issues with seeing the ball so a strategically placed lawn chair fixed that.

First shot it of a practice or range session it picked up fine but it was having issues with it not recognizing a second shot. I’m guessing it was either my phone locking itself or slightly weak WiFi connection in my backyard. After the session I changed my phone settings to not auto lock so quickly. A benefit of having a home WiFi mesh setup today I am going to move some of the WiFi access points around to get better coverage on my backyard. Will try again on my network before changing to the direct connection mode.

Also anyone else notice that the swing view camera seems to be adding 30 pounds? No just me?

Long story short. I don't have time to always get to range (plus I live in MN so no winter golf). I don't care about simulation. I just care about getting data, improving my swing and getting my distances set. Is there any reason not to buy this or get something else?

Long story short. I don't have time to always get to range (plus I live in MN so no winter golf). I don't care about simulation. I just care about getting data, improving my swing and getting my distances set. Is there any reason not to buy this or get something else?
it's not as good as higher priced units.

We've had spring-like weather the last few days, beautiful day out on the course today, and makes me want to get the net set up out back to start giving this thing a try. Unfortunately winter is going to hit again starting tomorrow, and wet weather is forecast for the next 10 days. I don't think we are expecting snow at my place, but it is possible, regardless, the MLM2Pro won't be getting that first go for a while yet.

Your best option in this price range for sure. Occasional connectivity issues for some users, but it’s hard to predict.

Back