RoboCup Range Pictures

I am resurrecting this thread, because my course put three of these robocups on the practice green last weekend. I have to tell you they were popular! I putted to all three holes for several minutes and I can tell you anytime the green was less than full the robocups were getting the most action. The best part for me was when I made 5 consecutive 12-14' putts with the same ball without moving from my stance - cool practice device! Also, they didn't put the cords out, only the cups.

I so much wanted to find three holes in the right distance triangle and line up the robocups to toss a ball around the horn in perpetuity - maybe next time out!!!

I so much wanted to find three holes in the right distance triangle and line up the robocups to toss a ball around the horn in perpetuity - maybe next time out!!!

that would be friggin great!!!!!

I so want one of these!!!!!

Cats

Cats

We have a couple of cats (real cats) that were adopted at our golf course. I bet they would trip out watching people putt and then the balls come popping back out :D Now that could be some funny stuff.

I would love to have one of the robo's... I think I could really enjoy practicing with this tool. Blairsville, Club Championship, yada yada etc.

Another Contest???? Just asking.:banana::banana: The worst you can say is no.

man people are lazy.

The best part for me was when I made 5 consecutive 12-14' putts with the same ball without moving from my stance - cool practice device!

man people are lazy.

Did you read SAM's post? He wasn't praising it because he's lazy. Have you read his other posts about his game? I'm sure some people are, but can't you see the benefit as well?

Did you read SAM's post? He wasn't praising it because he's lazy. Have you read his other posts about his game? I'm sure some people are, but can't you see the benefit as well?

And lets not forget the people with back injuries.

The RoboCup is a great device.

We already gave one away.

We only had one, we reviewed it and then gave it away for a contest, so it doesn't look like there will be another contest for this one.

Yup. I appreciate the prize but I have yet to test the device out on the course because of all the cold weather. Anything that can help me practice on my putting is a great thing.

I didnt want to start a new thread about this. I was just given a Robocup and I want to try to use it at home because of the lovely NJ weather. Does anyone use this with a relatively inexpensive putting matt that will work with the Robocup?

Last edited:
That thing looks awesome.

Just curious...how far does it kick the ball back? 10ft? 20ft?

Just curious...how far does it kick the ball back? 10ft? 20ft?

I havent used it yet because it needs to go in to a cup. It is too cold around here for golf right now, so I was hoping someone knew of a indoor putting matt that I could used with it.

I didnt want to start a new thread about this. I was just given a Robocup and I want to try to use it at home because of the lovely NJ weather. Does anyone use this with a relatively inexpensive putting matt that will work with the Robocup?

I use this with my birdie ball putting green, and it really is nice not having to chase balls. If your going to use with a matt the hole needs to be about 1 1/2" above the ground. You could buy some styrofoam from the craft store.

Actually won an auction for one of these last night on eBay. Looking forward to trying it out.

first time seeing these, awesome concept

I think I'l wander on over to E-Bay and see what they're going for.

holy crap im glad this thread got popped back up. I cant believe I have never seen one of these and now I want one.

They have one in one of the cups in the putting area at the PGA Store. Its is pretty cool for sure.

Back