RoboCup Range Pictures

I picked one up from Birdie Ball back when someone posted the half-off coupon code that everyone was going wild over. It showed up last week, but I have not been to a practice green yet to try it out.....well, I have been to a practice green, but the green I went to didnt' have any holes, just those movable pins.

Its kind of a shame that Birdie Ball sells them, yet it is too tall for the holes in the Birdie Ball putting greens. I would love to use it at home.

I picked one up from Birdie Ball back when someone posted the half-off coupon code that everyone was going wild over. It showed up last week, but I have not been to a practice green yet to try it out.....well, I have been to a practice green, but the green I went to didnt' have any holes, just those movable pins.

Its kind of a shame that Birdie Ball sells them, yet it is too tall for the holes in the Birdie Ball putting greens. I would love to use it at home.

Rusty - Birdie ball also sells it as part of a kit that contains 3 more pieces of the 1/2" mat, that raises the holes an additional 1 1/2" to fit the robocup. You could go to the local craftstore and pick some up, or build a platform if you want a flat putting surface.

Rusty - Birdie ball also sells it as part of a kit that contains 3 more pieces of the 1/2" mat, that raises the holes an additional 1 1/2" to fit the robocup. You could go to the local craftstore and pick some up, or build a platform if you want a flat putting surface.

I didn't see the kit when I placed my order. Rats. I don't want to build a platform, because I need to be able to roll my mat up and put it away occaisionally (I got the 18 footer, which is a little bit of overkill). I'm working on ideas, but I don't think its worth too much effort just so I can have my balls pitched back to me in my basement.

They've got good customer service, I would just call them and tell them your problem. 18' nice, wish I had the room.

I havent used it yet because it needs to go in to a cup. It is too cold around here for golf right now, so I was hoping someone knew of a indoor putting matt that I could used with it.

We use it in our Tour Links Putting green and it works great! Plus the dogs find it fun to chase the ball when the ball shoots out and is spit back to us. It shoots the ball about 5-6' and then it rolls the rest of the way back to us. We have a 10' putting green.

Wow... Interesting. Somebody was thinking. :)

Back