SCOR Talks About THP

FANTASTIC product and a badass company who really care's. The testers deserve all the props they got and then some, its what made me go from non-believer to buying a set.

Shawn and Beau at SCOR are cool cats for sure.

It really warms your heart to see someone like Shawn come on and thank THP members for their reviews. First class company no doubt!

That's sweet. I can't wait to play these again with the RBZ's.

Classy stuff, it shows a certain level of professionalism right there!! Can't wait to try these in 8 days

That is awesome. Did you order a set?

That is pretty sweet! I will check out SCORs for my next wedge set when that time comes.

Too cool!

very cool shawn.

One of my best decisions was to add an extra wedge to the one I won with the Facebook contest. SCOR wedges will not disappoint you.

Thanks Shawn and SCOR wedges for the THP shoutout. I love my SCOR wedges.

That right there is class! Kudos to Scor and the testers from THP.

That's so awesome. Man I can't wait for the scor's in lefty. Definitely going to be giving them a try!

The best part about this was JBs face at the end. Just speechless

That was very cool of Shawn and the fact that he knew names and places without being prompted....and JB's face at the end not knowing what to say....that was Classic.

I was able to catch a full description of the SCOR system and I have to say it was impressive to hear first hand. Looking forward to trying them out.

Thats awesome seriously considering score wedges after the testing!

Thanks Shawn and THP. Been a real treat to test the SCORs. My work is not done in the test thread, just prohibited by weather. Will keep updating as I have more observations. From the beginning it's been nothing but fun and informative. Shawn is a rare guy in the golf equipment field. Knows more than all of us about his niche and happily and graciously shares his knowledge. SCORs flat out work for me and I hope everyone has a chance to try some one day. Rock on THP and SCOR!

Relationships are what make our sport fun...it was great to meet JB, GolferGal and Yoccos in Orlando. Its a great thing what all of you are doing at THP for golf...knowledge, news and camaraderie in a digital age. THP is truly a place by golfers and for golfers. I love THP as a golfer first and an equipment manufacturer second.

It was a great week in Orlando for SCOR Golf...as you can tell in the video, I was losing my voice there in day three. Hundreds of golf professionals from across the country experienced SCOR4161 irons / wedges and signed up to become SCOR Golf Short Game Performance Centers. I'm excited more golfers out there will have a chance to experience SCOR4161 and hopefully get serious about short game performance in their own games for 2012!

Heading out to Phoenix today for our SCOR Golf Classic at Raven Golf Club in Buckeye, AZ...Gateway Tour professional event we've sponsored. I'm looping for our sponsor's exemption in the event Tuesday through Thursday, Adam Baab. Wish Adam Luck and let me know if you guys want some inside the ropes coverage. I'm also going to try to make it to the Waste Management Open while I'm there.

Very cool Shawn and congrats on the success at the show!!

Personally, I would really enjoy some inside the ropes coverage from the SCOR Golf Classic. Have fun out there, sounds like it will be a blast!

That's awesome.

I really need to consider adding SCOR to my bag. I've been catching up with the review thread and they just seem to have some really cool technology nailed down. I think they'd be a very useful addition.

Steel Tappin'

Thanks for everything Shawn. I loved the SCOR testing a ton. Congrats on your success in the show, and good luck for the tournament! I can't wait to see SCOR clubs in lefty! :D

Shawn its great to see you guys getting behind development pro tours! Have fun this next week

OK that is just cool. I really love it when companies like SCOR really show they're appreciation like this. Great stuff!

That sounds awesome Shawn! Some inside the ropes coverage is never a bad thing.

That is a very cool video....

That is just boss. Can't wait to try out a SCOR wedge or two when they have them in lefty.
Well, if you'd just learn how to swing properly.......:D

Back