SCOR Talks About THP

Thats very cool right there. I love how scor has been very involved with the forum answering any and all questions we have had.

Scor just seems to be a great company. Taking the time to give the hackers some thanks for straight up honest reviews.

I think these may find their way into my bag in the near future. I don't need new wedges, other than the 60*, but SCOR is such a great company and their products seem to perform very well that I would be more than happy to give them my business.

Bit of a bump here, but last night I utilized Scor's online chat only to ask what the standard loft was on their 58*. It turned into just about a full session between Shawn and myself and his answering several questions I had and offering different options. He not only offered up a solution for my current irons, but the ones I'm pondering as well.

Thanks, Shawn. Awesome CS and OEM to deal with.

Bit of a bump here, but last night I utilized Scor's online chat only to ask what the standard loft was on their 58*. It turned into just about a full session between Shawn and myself and his answering several questions I had and offering different options. He not only offered up a solution for my current irons, but the ones I'm pondering as well.

Enjoyed the chat Toad! You never know who you'll get when you stop by SCOR Golf for a visit!

Enjoyed the chat Toad! You never know who you'll get when you stop by SCOR Golf for a visit!

This is phenomenal - Only increases my desires to try these clubs in a few weeks.

All I needed was two months with Cookies and I am hooked.

Back