Scorecard Holders - Who Uses One?

Funny you say that because I forgot my cover last night, and reverted back to the iPhone app to track score and stats. It's all personal preference, but I hated it. Maybe I'm a bit of a throw back, but I love the old pencil and scorecard method.

I'm just a modem hipster in flashy pants haha

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

I'm just a modem hipster in flashy pants haha

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
Hahahahaha. The truth is that my app keeps track of historical scores, per hole, for my league course. So when entering my scores last night, it kept showing my historical average of each hole...which was shockingly depressing.

Hahahahaha. The truth is that my app keeps track of historical scores, per hole, for my league course. So when entering my scores last night, it kept showing my historical average of each hole...which was shockingly depressing.

Doesnt Gmac rock a shamrock one too?

Doesnt Gmac rock a shamrock one too?
He does. And I can't say with 100% certainty that he doesn't have a restraining order against me…

I need one of these bad. Just need to figure out a logo

Since when do you need a holder?? isnt that what a pockets for?? jk i have a leather one i picked up on ebay for cheap and have been liking it.

My Husker themed one will be finalized soon, I can't wait to see the final product!

I've walked 3 rounds now with this in the back pocked. Not sure why I waited for something like this. While I am not a huge fan of the pockets on the EP model, the holder itself does the job. No pencil loop, but I stick it in the crease at the top and have yet to have an issue with that.

I've walked 3 rounds now with this in the back pocked. Not sure why I waited for something like this. While I am not a huge fan of the pockets on the EP model, the holder itself does the job. No pencil loop, but I stick it in the crease at the top and have yet to have an issue with that.

Walking with the score card in my back pocket yesterday just reaffirmed I need one of these. The corners of the card were all bent and ripped by about hole 5 or 6.

Used mine Saturday, rode in a cart, but I put the yardage book in there and it was great, very easy and accessible.

Using Tapatalk

Approximately what size are the EP ones (open & closed)?

Approximately what size are the EP ones (open & closed)?

Here you go.

Card holder from EP is 14" x 5". The yardage book is a good snug fit and is approx 6" x 4" in size. It isn't going anywhere. The yellow notepad is a bit loose. It's dimensions are approx 3" x 5".

yhysa4a7.jpg

Bulldog sent me one that I have been using the heck out of. I like to keep my stats and this is nice and tidy while still plenty of room on the card that's in the cart for my groups scores. Bulldog is the man! Thank you sir!

JM

My latest Husker themed EP came out great!

nice Kyle

nice Kyle
Thanks buddy, big props to the Assistant AD at Nebraska for allowing me to use the logo. "One-time" waiver, as they don't have anyone using the logo on this type of product yet.

I just made my 1st yardage book cover. Used yesterday for the first time and it was great. I started to play in a mens league for the first time and enjoy walking, but found the scorecards to me damp and wrinkled by the end of my rounds and wanted something to protect them. Never worked with leather before and it was pretty easy with the right tools and some time. Took me about $30 in total for the supplies and tools. Really enjoyed the process and will be making some more in the future for some family and friends!

dybe9e6y.jpg
e4uda5y7.jpg
menagete.jpg
8y7u9a6y.jpg

Mine arrived today. Quite pleased with how it turned out.

zygumejy.jpg

equ9udu3.jpg

uhu4yhuj.jpg

Lil Brockport Golden Eagles action eh? I like it!

FINALLY pulled the trigger on mine tonight just now. Can't wait to get this beast in!

Just picked up a score card holder late last month. Got to try it out this past week. Definitely will be taking better notes this year.

Wow Kyle that is great! These things are cool.

Mine came in today. Went with Alma mater's colors (LeMoyne), along with the Aloha symbol for one of my favorites places on this earth.

uploadfromtaptalk1400111304679.jpguploadfromtaptalk1400111316966.jpguploadfromtaptalk1400111333600.jpg

Can anyone recommend and international supplier for custom scorecard holders? My wife has seen people using them on tour and thinks it'd be good for holding notes etc (der) so I'd like to order something for her custom with initials etc. Not sure which sites to trust or not.

Cheers, Met.

Back