Scorecard Holders - Who Uses One?

So I walked out Monday morning without my scorecard holder. It was a warm day (mid 70s), but overcast and windy. Even so, by the fourth or fifth hole, the scorecard in my back pocket was mangled, torn, and...sweat through.

I won't be making that mistake again.

For some reason it didn't fit in my dress slacks I had on today but it straps real nice to the cart.
8yzaveby.jpg

Here's what it looks like with the notepad inside
3a9arysu.jpg

Man I can't wait to get mine!

Using Tapatalk

Where's the pencil go?

I really like how that fits with the strap on your Clicgear Icey. My last scorecard holder (a really cheap $6 one) wasn't stout enough to stay in place under the bungee.

Apparently I underestimated how the scorecard holder would hold up in the back pocket as a walker. Corners are already worn down after 3 rounds. A little disappointed to be honest.

Apparently I underestimated how the scorecard holder would hold up in the back pocket as a walker. Corners are already worn down after 3 rounds. A little disappointed to be honest.

What's it made of? That's surprising to me.

What's it made of? That's surprising to me.
It's a synthetic material almost like vinyl. I wouldn't be surprised if it wore around the edges being in/out of a tight pocket.
You get what you pay for unfortunately. I am looking at buying one of the Appalachian Leather Works ones, double the price but more than double the quality and legit material.

Yea I went leather and agree you get what you pay for. Bummer.

Did you order an EP one?

Scorecard Holders - Who Uses One?

He did, posted pics a few pages back...

If I can get one season out of this one I'll be happy 30+ rounds... If i need a new one next year I'll get leather, but still a good price for a good looking holder...

Using Tapatalk

anyone else order one of these and get them in? I ordered on the 7th and everytime I send a message I get told another couple of weeks. Pete was using his Nead yardage book cover the other day and I was quite jealous.

anyone else order one of these and get them in? I ordered on the 7th and everytime I send a message I get told another couple of weeks. Pete was using his Nead yardage book cover the other day and I was quite jealous.

Mine took about a week from ordering. Did you have anything special done?

Mine took about a week from ordering. Did you have anything special done?

Nothing crazy. I mean I know DeCrescenzo isn't the easiest name to fit on one of these things.

That seems quite odd, he's been quite responsive on the rest of my orders, but I did start another yardage book order and haven't heard anything for a few days.

I use one, and it works well. It's built in to the cart. Always holds it securely, too

It's what I use as well! I don't walk, so having anything other than what's on the steering wheel would be totally unnecessary for me. When I did walk, I just put the card in my back pocket. I don't think I would like something bulkier to put back there.

Nothing crazy. I mean I know DeCrescenzo isn't the easiest name to fit on one of these things.

Yeah Caratozzolo was super easy to fit..haha

I got an email that mine was shipping this morning. Will update when I have it in hand.

Using Tapatalk

I got an email that mine was shipping this morning. Will update when I have it in hand.

Using Tapatalk

sweet! Can't wait to see it.

Man I still can't decide on what I want or colors. My just put "MOM" on one side and "2JM1" on the other in remembrance for my mother and brother! Just can't decide!

just got my shipping notification. Kind of thought I would see a mock up of it first. Oh well, it's on it's way now and I can't wait for it to arrive.

Back