Scorecard Holders - Who Uses One?

I use one but its nothing like that one. That one is pretty cool.

Using Tapatalk

I'm digging his custom Texas ones.

Im about to order the USA one, so as soon as that comes in I will make sure to throw some pics up here and a review of it!

First I am going to kick myself for throwing out one I had from Callaway. Not sure I even considered what it was for. I love this idea just to have one less thing to have on my phone so I can relax and just play.

I'm excited that the new sun mountain three 5 bag has scorecard pocket

Turns out one of my main courses' scorecard measures 5.5" by 4.5". Most of the scorecard holder (and yardage books as well) cannot handle a 4.5" scorecard - it is a touch too wide.
Help a brother out - where have you seen a wider scorecard holder?

Pair of scissors trim it down or try a yardage book holder

Pair of scissors trim it down or try a yardage book holder

Yes! I actually have a small pair in my bag. OCD? Maybe, but I use a holder because I like to keep my stats. It's really easy to keep the groups score on the steering wheel and mine in my holder. Sucks if the card is too big though, so the scissors went in the bag for this reason.

JM

Well, turns out that there are a bunch of these with HUGE price differences.
Some companies will customize if you send them a scorecard - which is ideal. From faux leather to animal print to exotic leathers, lots of choices. Some with a pencil holder, some without. Choosing is tough.

Oh, yardage books are almost uniformly 7" x 4" in size.

Well, turns out that there are a bunch of these with HUGE price differences.
Some companies will customize if you send them a scorecard - which is ideal. From faux leather to animal print to exotic leathers, lots of choices. Some with a pencil holder, some without. Choosing is tough.

Oh, yardage books are almost uniformly 7" x 4" in size.

Where did you find that they would customize the size? Already ordered mine, just curious :act-up:

Links & Kings has a scorecard holder a little larger than standard, with a pencil holder thingy.
Heather & Links (UK) will customize anything you order, but the product itself is not cheap. Especially if you get into the exotics (hey, a man can dream).
I saw a couple of other leather companies that will customize their product, but you need to send them a scorecard for size.

Spivey check out Patrick Gibbons Handmade he makes some pretty cool stuff and will customize anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Little late night bump here! My Robert Mark Golf scorecard holder shipped yesterday and should be here monday! he gave me a little tease through an email, and i must say, it looks fantastic. pics to come the moment i take it out of the box, both by itself, and with a scorecard and yardage book to show how everything fits! im super excited to get this thing in my hands!

Little late night bump here! My Robert Mark Golf scorecard holder shipped yesterday and should be here monday! he gave me a little tease through an email, and i must say, it looks fantastic. pics to come the moment i take it out of the box, both by itself, and with a scorecard and yardage book to show how everything fits! im super excited to get this thing in my hands!

did you order through him with an email or via ebay?

Never used one before but that's changing here really soon.....

857ce1bd03b28abcc5170ac6accb55f4.jpg

c1bcebe05324d3c64d4a423397063a91.jpg

d6708f621f14880a159011b70651b48f.jpg

4ec094a01ee49111b754f9e892f7e2f1.jpg

22899a42adef7f87ae4fbb5655747105.jpg

Yeah those are OK

did you order through him with an email or via ebay?

I ordered with him through email. We discussed the embroidery through email and then I put the order through his website. Fantastic customer service

Tapatalkin away

Never used one before but that's changing here really soon.....

857ce1bd03b28abcc5170ac6accb55f4.jpg

c1bcebe05324d3c64d4a423397063a91.jpg

d6708f621f14880a159011b70651b48f.jpg

4ec094a01ee49111b754f9e892f7e2f1.jpg

22899a42adef7f87ae4fbb5655747105.jpg
It really is sick. I'm just unpacking now, and I just spent 1/2 hour glossing over this. Just another cool thing we were given in a LONG list of cool things.

LOVE this scorecard holder, I am winning to Betti will be in the back pocket of my khaki pants when I play!

I started using one, just recently. I saw an article on THP by Jman about these....looked so cool I had to finally get one.

Screen_Shot_2014_12_14_at_21_13_23.png

That thing is gorgeous cookie!

I ordered with him through email. We discussed the embroidery through email and then I put the order through his website. Fantastic customer service

Tapatalkin away

Thanks...this is on my need more like want to purchase, probably next month

I started using one, just recently. I saw an article on THP by Jman about these....looked so cool I had to finally get one.

Screen_Shot_2014_12_14_at_21_13_23.png

Castor, is that the CarveOn? It's beautiful

Back