Scorecard Holders - Who Uses One?

So my scorecard holder from Robert Mark Golf came in today and it is beautiful! I have some extra cards in my bag and i put one in and it fits great. also, i have a yardage book, and i think it is a little larger than standard so it unfortunately did not fit in the pocket in the holder. but it is extremely high quality and it is exactly what i wanted. here are some pictures with and without a card and yardage book in it. The details he put into it are incredible. the embroidery of my initials on the back are flawless.
Also, his customer service were top notch. i would greatly recommend him to any of my friends, and here as well to anyone looking for a leather scorecard holder, or anything else he offers.

IMG_3568_zps88457695.jpg
IMG_3569_zps3d53167c.jpg

IMG_3571_zps22e2c930.jpg
IMG_3573_zpsb88f4082.jpg

IMG_3570_zps809e7240.jpg
IMG_3574_zpsca66e105.jpg

IMG_3575_zpse0f6e0e5.jpg
25da900b-637f-4929-887b-9f88c193f197_zps14cf3f3b.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice! Hoping I get one for the holidays!

unnamed_zps6100209b.jpg

Thanks to a trendy THP Secret Santa, I am now the proud owner of this. Any suggestions on yardage books or pads to put in them? I'd love to have a book of reference on swing notes, chipping distances/roll outs, etc.

So my scorecard holder from Robert Mark Golf came in today and it is beautiful! I have some extra cards in my bag and i put one in and it fits great. also, i have a yardage book, and i think it is a little larger than standard so it unfortunately did not fit in the pocket in the holder. but it is extremely high quality and it is exactly what i wanted. here are some pictures with and without a card and yardage book in it. The details he put into it are incredible. the embroidery of my initials on the back are flawless.
Also, his customer service were top notch. i would greatly recommend him to any of my friends, and here as well to anyone looking for a leather scorecard holder, or anything else he offers.

IMG_3568_zps88457695.jpg
IMG_3569_zps3d53167c.jpg

IMG_3571_zps22e2c930.jpg
IMG_3573_zpsb88f4082.jpg

IMG_3570_zps809e7240.jpg
IMG_3574_zpsca66e105.jpg

IMG_3575_zpse0f6e0e5.jpg
25da900b-637f-4929-887b-9f88c193f197_zps14cf3f3b.jpg
I love the USA look!

Very nice holders fellas, I need to get a nicer one or have the wife make me one.

I have always thought about it, and maybe going into this season i can look into incorporating one into my routine.

I'm really digging that CarveOn.

I have been trying to get a scorecard made to a non-traditional size (11" by 4.5" scorecard, open). After much searching, many phone calls and a few emails, I have given up trying to find a custom size scorecard holder. I decided to order a leather one that is considered "normal" size, which has a small pocket on one half of the holder and two triangle corner holders on the other side of the holder. I did not want a strap across the scorecard itself.
We shall see if it turns out to be what I hoped to buy.
I will invest in a pair of scissors to trim the card to the size of the holder.
Good grief, this turned into a major project.
I will post a photo if/when it arrives.

I've used this one the last round I played, and cannot wait to use it A LOT this spring/summer!
6ea9417830200755b1c1745308894f56.jpg

c4f18f5182d71de6c1e12755cb36191c.jpg

Ya that's gorgeous CJ. Damn

been looking at the Robert Mark USA one or maybe going with tinboxpartners. i am so indecisive sometimes.

Ugh, hate you CJ. (Not really, but I'm jealous as hell)

Love seeing this thread pop up because I go straight to these websites and drool all over my keyboard. This is on my wish list for my golf season.

been looking at the Robert Mark USA one or maybe going with tinboxpartners. i am so indecisive sometimes.
Both are very nice - I spent a good amount of time checking them both out, sent RM an email.

I only use two types of scorecard holder: the one on the steering wheel in the cart, and the back pocket of my pants/shorts.

Did you do a customized holder or just have the USA one customized
I had so much trouble getting a company to make a "larger" card, I just ordered a holder that fits most US scorecards.
It turned out to be less money than I expected to pay for what I am getting, especially after looking at Appalachian leather, piedmont, patrick gibbons, and tincup.
I did not like the RM scorecard holders.
I went with Heather and Links.

I'm pondering another one!

I use a scorecard holder from Top Flite. Don't remember where I got it, but it's basic and works well. Card and pencil via elastic bands.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421816107.640536.jpg
Arrived today!! Ordered about two weeks ago.

Back