SeeMore Putter Company - Diving Board

This is quite interesting on the plumber neck and knowing SeeMore it is very effective. Can't wait to see it and use it and I'm not a plumbers neck kinda guy.

Does it require a different head cover?

SeeMore blade head cover will work. Thanks SMG - hope you are doing well! Next time you are in Nashvegas - stop by!! "we will leave the light on for you"

I'm intrigued.

Diving board an added bonus to that great looking putter.

Not a plumber's neck guy but this is a beauty. Well done SeeMore.

Yes please. I'll take the one in the pictures Alex, I'll let you know how it works :)

This is quite interesting on the plumber neck and knowing SeeMore it is very effective. Can't wait to see it and use it and I'm not a plumbers neck kinda guy.

Does it require a different head cover?

I believe it's a training aid. Not to be used during a stipulated round.

Either way, it's a brilliant idea

Oooooooooooh yes I do like that.

I REALLY like this putter. I am already a fan of the plumber's neck style and this one is incredible looking.

I want to get my hands on one of these! Can I call Alex or Cody and have one sent to my shop?

Very cool concept here. Curious if its just a training aide or not.

I've already sent an email in haha

Blu already has fired off an email so apparently I'm behind the power curve already. (Darn TapTalk)

Since I've seen pictures previously I admit I was ogling the putter more than checking out the diving board. The diving board seems more refined, though with the looks of that putter I would game it with a tongue depressor attached.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Blu already has fired off an email so apparently I'm behind the power curve already. (Darn TapTalk)

Since I've seen pictures previously I admit I was ogling the putter more than checking out the diving board. The diving board seems more refined, though with the looks of that putter I would game it with a tongue depressor attached.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

It looks like the diving board is removable, since that aid is not legal for play. I may have power but you wield the Zeus Level lightning with Seemore.

Looks like there are 25 made. So there are plenty for us to each have one.

Practice with the RST on - remove it during your round of golf. Two putters in one. Sounds like a regular SeeMore!

Now we're talking. That is a beauty Ted.

Hmm being a plumbers neck guy this one is intriguing

This is awesome! What a great idea.

Apparently Seemore's fearless leader Jim posted that picture. Emailing with The Roc, the putter isn't ready for retail. In his words, "everything has to be perfect when you're about to change the world."

I like it.

Practice with the RST on - remove it during your round of golf. Two putters in one. Sounds like a regular SeeMore!
So during a round (competitive) you can't use the RST with this putter? Doesn't that go against the whole point of the RST? Hard to wrap my mind around the concept of a non RST SeeMore putter.

So during a round (competitive) you can't use the RST with this putter? Doesn't that go against the whole point of the RST? Hard to wrap my mind around the concept of a non RST SeeMore putter.
I think part of a long term goal is to have an RST module that you could put on any putter.

I think part of a long term goal is to have an RST module that you could put on any putter.
I could appreciate that, as I am a huge RST fan and used a SeeMore putter longer than most everyone (if not all) here. But how would you attach it to another putter? Looks like it has a screw in it to remove it.

I could appreciate that, as I am a huge RST fan and used a SeeMore putter longer than most everyone (if not all) here. But how would you attach it to another putter? Looks like it has a screw in it to remove it.
Still an early prototype. Jim and the gang will find a way. They always do.

My take is a bit different in that I think after you have the RST ingrained in your stroke you can put well with nearly any putter. I am a l poo ng time user of these fine putters and RST have improved my putting more than I could ever share or begin to explain. This is not to sound conceded at all but I am confident with any putter or better yet confident in my stroke now because of RST and SeeMore.

If the Diving board can be retro-fitted to other putters it will change the world. I honestly cant remember the last time I consciously thought about the RST when putting. Its so engrained, automatic and natural now.

Back