SeeMore Putter Company - Diving Board

I'd love to see one of these with a heavy head in a CB platform.

Ha. I just realized that I have no idea what the head weight or metal my diving board is. I could care less, it's flame torched and TriSoled. That makes it spectacular.

I'd love to see one of these with a heavy head in a CB platform.
Mine will be here soon shipped today, I expected last Friiday but I received this from Alex today "Roger, The putter is actually shipping tomorrow. Sorry on the delay, yours will be the first counterbalanced version we have done so it took us a bit of extra time to make it all fit together with the extra weight included. thanks!
it works beautiful, and yours looks great! just the first one we had done!

Mine will be here soon shipped today, I expected last Friiday but I received this from Alex today "Roger,The putter is actually shipping tomorrow. Sorry on the delay, yours will be the first counterbalanced version we have done so it took us a bit of extra time to make it all fit together with the extra weight included. thanks!
it works beautiful, and yours looks great! just the first one we had done!

I can't wait to see and hear. Awesome!

Ha. I just realized that I have no idea what the head weight or metal my diving board is. I could care less, it's flame torched and TriSoled. That makes it spectacular.
Mine is 355 and will be shipped tomorrow.

You two are gonna be very very happy when you see it. It's insanely beautiful in person.

Yea , I can't wait it will probably replace my CB X4, I love the milled face feel it is like butter , having owned and then sold a Z3c (just like the Plumbers neck) couldnt get use to a mallet again. So I am anxiously waiting! Will post when recieved.

Yea , I can't wait it will probably replace my CB X4, I love the milled face feel it is like butter , having owned and then sold a Z3c (just like the Plumbers neck) couldnt get use to a mallet again. So I am anxiously waiting! Will post when recieved.
Do you know the weight on the head?

Do you know the weight on the head?

380! Wow is right. I was kind of concerned, but then checked what my X4 was and its 385. So I should be all good

380! Wow is right. I was kind of concerned, but then checked what my X4 was and its 385. So I should be all good
I love the sounds of that, I'm drooling already and haven't even seen it!

Original Diving Board concept (not detachable)

DivingBoard-best.jpg

That's way better than RST2!

Back