SeeMore Putter Forum Testing Review Thread

Wow JB! That is why THP is the best! Always looking out for the members. Congrats Kokogirl let us know how it works out! Good lookin' out JB

No other forum does it better! Most don't do it at all.

Send GG your address and we will send one over to you. We have an extra one here.

VERY cool. This place truly is a community and quite frankly nearing Family status! Awesome JB & THP!

Classy move JB, I know it was already said, but this is why THP rocks!

Send GG your address and we will send one over to you. We have an extra one here.

This will be my first SeeMore putter. I have never even tried one in a shop. As far as that goes I have never even seen one in person . So this will be a totally new experience for me.

As for changing my putting style, I have no problem trying something different. I try new stuff on my golf swing all the time sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. No problem as I do not make my living playing golf.... Thank Goodness

I think it will be fun. Today I took out my old Ping and started working on not pressing forward and playing the ball in the middle of my stance. Putted about the same as with the BackStrike

I am so glad that no one so far has ever used a Seemore.

I know that when I got mine it was a gamble as I went on what had been said on this forum alone....heck, it was an xmas present so my parents ordered it.

Even without a fitting however, I noticed a huge difference. Somewhere on the forums I made a thread that I outlined what I noticed I was doing wrong with my putting.

Today on the putting green I sunk multiple 25ft putts as the best thing about seemore is I feel like I get to focus on how hard to hit the ball...not as much as where to hit it.

Today on the putting green I sunk multiple 25ft putts as the best thing about seemore is I feel like I get to focus on how hard to hit the ball...not as much as where to hit it.

This is was Ted and Seemore is wanting to promote with the RST and their product. They want to take out the variables out of putting with sound fundamentals and the only thing you should manipulate is the speed of your putts.They put you in the optimum position to help achieve that.

Eating lunch now and then hitting the golf shop. I hope they have a Seemore for me to try out.

I too wanna try one now, as my bag is pretty set,minus my putter!

I rolled one yesterday. Not the exact model that I'm getting but they did have the insert that I'm getting. Rolled the ball really nicely and I was pretty accurate with it. Not so sold on the feeling of the insert. I love the Tri-hot insert and I really like the White Ice insert. The Seemore insert felt a little more rubbery to me. I didn't dislike it but I didn't love it. Distance control was excellent though.

I rolled one yesterday. Not the exact model that I'm getting but they did have the insert that I'm getting. Rolled the ball really nicely and I was pretty accurate with it. Not so sold on the feeling of the insert. I love the Tri-hot insert and I really like the White Ice insert. The Seemore insert felt a little more rubbery to me. I didn't dislike it but I didn't love it. Distance control was excellent though.

I would take excellent distance control over the insert feel, as long as i didnt hate the feel lol, if it was just a ok feel i could live with it.

It took me a while to get used to the insert. Ironically the people behind the SeeMore brand right now were at the forefront of Odyssey when they originally went big. Definitely a little firmer feel to it.

I would take excellent distance control over the insert feel, as long as i didnt hate the feel lol, if it was just a ok feel i could live with it.

Yeah as I said I didn't hate the feel and I honestly think I could like it. It just was a very different feel then I was used to. Distance control was spot on. Of course that was on a fake green at Golfsmith. Also I was using their rocks so I might like the insert more putting with different balls.

I am a 100% feel golfer and NEVER had to alter anything to work with a SeeMore. However it made me a 100% better putter by getting my on line. I can now pick up almost any putter and use the fundementals taught to me from a SeeMore.

JB do you occasionally game a Seemore just to set those fundamentals back in place?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Best site around. Played with some new golfers today, They wanted in. THP way to go JB

JB said:
I am a 100% feel golfer and NEVER had to alter anything to work with a SeeMore. However it made me a 100% better putter by getting my on line. I can now pick up almost any putter and use the fundementals taught to me from a SeeMore.

I cannot emphasize enough just how true this statement is for me also. Its because of SeeMore that I've become so addicted to putters and most certainly because of them that I feel that I can pick up any putter and roll it well. I'll always have at least one in the stable and its always nice to not only take out and game but to help keep my routine and alignment in check. I'm an ultimate believer RST works and SeeMore's principal works, period.

I consider myself a solid putter and completely revamping my putting can be a be alarming as I'm working hard to lower my score, especially when we have such a short season to bring scores down, but if I can bite the bullit and learn a better way now it should be worth while for years to come. Consistancy could have made ahuge difference in my scores the last two days.

Yesterday's front 9: 12 putts
Back 9: 18 putts
Total Putts Per Round: 30

Today's front 9: 14
Back 9: 17
Total Putts Per Round: 31

Three of the four rounds were with my Slotline putter, but I switched to my new Nead putter for the back nine today and absolutely love the feel of this putter, but speed was an issue. Not only is it lighter, but its soo much softer coming off the face. The new SeeMore should help me learn to controll all the variables.

I just went to FedEx to track the package coming from SeeMore. It seems my Si3 was shipped Friday, and will be delivered on Thursday. Great news! Thanks again to SeeMore and THP!

I just went to FedEx to track the package coming from SeeMore. It seems my Si3 was shipped Friday, and will be delivered on Thursday. Great news! Thanks again to SeeMore and THP!

Won't be long now buddy. I'm sending emails back and forth right now and sounds like mine will be on its way very soon. Another Si3 like yours.

Won't be long now buddy. I'm sending emails back and forth right now and sounds like mine will be on its way very soon. Another Si3 like yours.

Cool! I was the first to call and do the fitting with Ted, which is good because of my location. I'm sure that some that are nearer to TN will get them before Thursday even if shipped today. I am looking forward to not only seeing how this works for me, but also the other 9 testers. Did you go with the nickel finish as well? So classy looking!

It took me a while to get used to the insert. Ironically the people behind the SeeMore brand right now were at the forefront of Odyssey when they originally went big. Definitely a little firmer feel to it.

You know the insert is the only thing we didn't talk about regarding the putter. I've used the White Hot and I think that's the only putter I've had with an insert unless you can count the Yes! putters CGrooves, but I don't. Ultimately I push a lot of putts and I leave a lot short, or at least that is the general consensus thus far this year.

Cool! I was the first to call and do the fitting with Ted, which is good because of my location. I'm sure that some that are nearer to TN will get them before Thursday even if shipped today. I am looking forward to not only seeing how this works for me, but also the other 9 testers. Did you go with the nickel finish as well? So classy looking!

I haven't seen/received any tracking info yet, but we only spoke Friday. I'm very hopeful I can get it Thursday as I have league that night and I plan on spending at least an hour on the range prior to my round. I just watched the videos again regarding the triangulator and stance. I'm really excited to implement some new ideas into my putting as it has suffered recently.

I skimmed here so I'm just wondering if anyone is testing the DB4 plumbers neck? I really like that one.

No, I'm a sucker for black, lol. It will match several other putters color wise. If Ted and SeeMore can make me a better putter I'd use anything the told me to though. This is going to be a blast.

I skimmed here so I'm just wondering if anyone is testing the DB4 plumbers neck? I really like that one.

I think one person did, but would have to go back through for sure. I wanted to go more classic SeeMore RST and closer to a mallet style to get away from my norm a bit.

The models we were asked to test were in the Si or FGP line... I agree with you that the CB4 is a great looking putter, I'll be testing the Si4 as well as wcueb which is similar in style (Si4 has an insert where as the CB4 doesn't and is 100% milled)

Back