SeeMore Putter Forum Testing Review Thread

The models we were asked to test were in the Si or FGP line... I agree with you that the CB4 is a great looking putter, I'll be testing the Si4 as well as wcueb which is similar in style (Si4 has an insert where as the CB4 doesn't and is 100% milled)

Sorry guys, I was thinking the Si4 model and thought someone had gone that route. That's the putter I really wanted to go with the most, but its too similar to what I use now. I want to step out of the box this time.

Sorry guys, I was thinking the Si4 model and thought someone had gone that route. That's the putter I really wanted to go with the most, but its too similar to what I use now. I want to step out of the box this time.

Ted had asked me to take a look a the models and asked which one I liked best. I admitted I was partial to the Anser style but was open to other suggestions. I was quite happy when he said that it was fine to stick with that style of putter. The RST tech still works and that's the basis of it. He added that this is what's great about Seemore, you'll see pros using their lower end putters and amateurs gaming their higher end putters. They have styles to fit anyone.

No, I'm a sucker for black, lol. It will match several other putters color wise. If Ted and SeeMore can make me a better putter I'd use anything the told me to though. This is going to be a blast.

I liked the black too... but since my current gamer is white, and I previously have used nickel or brushed finished putters I went with the more classic look of nickel. It is kind of a throwback for me. The Si3 has a great look to it. It was between that and the Si1. I have always preferred mallets though. I liked the look of all of the Si1-3 models though.

Is anybody testing the new M5x?

Not this go round. I was asked to choose from the Si series and I believe a couple others might have been given the option of the Si or FGP lines.

The testing is for Si series as well as original FGP. The M5x will be reviewed on the home page soon.

I just got off the phone with Ted - WOW!!! We chatted for an hour and discussed everything already mentioned by others so I will not rehash all of that. I can tell from speaking with Ted that they really care about their product and want us as consumers to be completely satisfied. There is no doubt in my mind whether through product testing or store purchase that these guys are there to take care of us as customers. Never thought I would actually be involved in something like this and actually working through the process with a manufacturer - awesome experience! Ted could not reiterate enough that they are there for questions and he wants a video of me with the putter so that he can provide feedback on my putting in general specifically the items they speak to in the videos. So....onto the details:

About me:

33 years old
5'10"
150 lbs
15 handicap

Previous putters: Snake Eyes blade & Never Compromise VooDoo

I will be testing the Si1 putter at 35 inches. They will also be sending me an extra grip in the case that it needs to be cut down 1/2 an inch. I will also be getting the Pat O'Brien Putting DVD, Triangulator, and a black magnetic head cover.

I can't wait to review this product for THP & SeeMore and I am beside myself that I was selected for this opportunity. Pics will be posted as soon as I receive the package!!

Last edited:
Ted had asked me to take a look a the models and asked which one I liked best. I admitted I was partial to the Anser style but was open to other suggestions. I was quite happy when he said that it was fine to stick with that style of putter. The RST tech still works and that's the basis of it. He added that this is what's great about Seemore, you'll see pros using their lower end putters and amateurs gaming their higher end putters. They have styles to fit anyone.

I liked the black too... but since my current gamer is white, and I previously have used nickel or brushed finished putters I went with the more classic look of nickel. It is kind of a throwback for me. The Si3 has a great look to it. It was between that and the Si1. I have always preferred mallets though. I liked the look of all of the Si1-3 models though.

I don't think there's a wrong one to pick in this case to be honest. In the end Ted sounds commited to make all of us better on the putting green and I'm all for that. I've always liked the looks of mallets, but they never really seemed to fit my stroke, so when I spotted these small mallets I thought what the heck. Ted may have his work cut out, but I'll look good doing it, lol.

I really think that the added benefit of having Ted there for assistance will be huge for you guys. When I tried out a Seemore last year, I didn't even realize that the main purpose of the RST was to ensure a good set up. I thought you followed it back and through and I just failed badly because of my ignorance. I should have asked some more questions from the forum or even from Ted via PM.

I cant wait until everyone starts recieving their putters. I have never been fitted for a putter so Im excited to see how much improvment these testers will see on the greens after a true putter fitting.

I went with the Black. I like the looks. I just hope I can keep it looking good. Ill have to use my cover more then I do not.
I have not gotten word yet on if mine has shipped but im sure it will be soon.

I really think that the added benefit of having Ted there for assistance will be huge for you guys. When I tried out a Seemore last year, I didn't even realize that the main purpose of the RST was to ensure a good set up. I thought you followed it back and through and I just failed badly because of my ignorance. I should have asked some more questions from the forum or even from Ted via PM.

Absolutely, like I mentionned in my 1st post, I thought the RST was a bit gimmicky. I now realize that I was pretty far off. Ted did a great job of explaining things and sent us links to a few videos. I went through them this weekend and I'm really looking forward to testing out the Seemore. I came off the phone brimming with confidence, I'm hoping the putter is as good as it seems to this point.

I really like the insert in the Si series. I usually hate inserts in my putters. But I am a big fan of what Seemore did with their insert. I am very interested to hear what others think.

I was just looking at seemores website and wow they have some very nice putters and a whole lot of em. I was at Golf Galaxy last summer and the seemore reps were there and i rolled a few putters and chatted with them a little. They gave me a dvd that shows you how to use their putters and it seems like they told me their headquarters was right up the road in franklin, TN. Does anybody know if that Is where they are located? If so that is only an hour and a half from my house and, i'm up there alot cause my sis lives there. I was thinking about getting one of last years ping IN series putters but, now i'm thinking SEEMORE, baby.

Yes their headquarters are in TN.

I was just looking at seemores website and wow they have some very nice putters and a whole lot of em. I was at Golf Galaxy last summer and the seemore reps were there and i rolled a few putters and chatted with them a little. They gave me a dvd that shows you how to use their putters and it seems like they told me their headquarters was right up the road in franklin, TN. Does anybody know if that Is where they are located? If so that is only an hour and a half from my house and, i'm up there alot cause my sis lives there. I was thinking about getting one of last years ping IN series putters but, now i'm thinking SEEMORE, baby.

Yes they are:
Corporate Headquarters
SeeMore Putter Company
277 Mallory Station #119
Franklin, Tennessee 37067

Thanx for the info blu and spiff, i know exactly where they are now.

Cool! I was the first to call and do the fitting with Ted, which is good because of my location. I'm sure that some that are nearer to TN will get them before Thursday even if shipped today. I am looking forward to not only seeing how this works for me, but also the other 9 testers. Did you go with the nickel finish as well? So classy looking!

My live fitting was resheduled with Ted for Wednesday and I can't wait. Will make a tee time in Franklin or Nashville and play 18 with the new SeeMore before heading back to Louisville.

My live fitting was resheduled with Ted for Wednesday and I can't wait. Will make a tee time in Franklin or Nashville and play 18 with the new SeeMore before heading back to Louisville.

Awesome! Congrats! Sounds like an amazing experience. Take some pics!

Congrats. That should be a great experience. Cant wait to here your report.

I've gone to Golfsmith at least 3x's to pratice with the Seemore Putters they sell. Although they are not the one I'm getting. I figured practice with the RST cant hurt.

I've gone to Golfsmith at least 3x's to pratice with the Seemore Putters they sell. Although they are not the one I'm getting. I figured practice with the RST cant hurt.

True, but if you are coming from a Marxman to RST, maybe you should just let it happen and see what it takes to adapt from teh two alignment aids.

Trying to catch up on this thread lol. I'm extremely curious about the RST alignment because I never used it right. I can't wait to hear how they perform on the green for you all.

True, but if you are coming from a Marxman to RST, maybe you should just let it happen and see what it takes to adapt from teh two alignment aids.

I'm just so hyped about the posibilities of it. That I figured Practicing at Golfsmith with it for a few wont hurt me as bad as when Im in a round this weekend. On a good note I just got my Tracking Number IT'S ON IT'S WAY!!!!!! Thanks again To THP and SeeMore Putters.:D

Trying to catch up on this thread lol. I'm extremely curious about the RST alignment because I never used it right. I can't wait to hear how they perform on the green for you all.

Yoc, didn't you get to put this through the paces at the fall outing? I did but didn't really understand what it was supposed to do, lol.

You'll get to at this outing very soon.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Back