SeeMore Putters Thread

Looking at the new site, I have a Nashville One SS, but I kinda want a Platinum m7Tour Offset.

Looking at the new site, I have a Nashville One SS, but I kinda want a Platinum m7Tour Offset.
Both are beautiful putters. Nashville ONE SS is face balanced in the traditional sense and also SeeMore's Face Balanced at Impact. Platinum m7 Tour Offset is a great gamer as well.

Monday morning quarterback edition…what did you see with your putting that needed improvement or excited to see the accomplishment of the hard work?

Monday morning quarterback edition…what did you see with your putting that needed improvement or excited to see the accomplishment of the hard work?
Just bought a putting mirror. Going to be working on proper setup and start line.
Also need to work on pace with long putts.

Just bought a putting mirror. Going to be working on proper setup and start line.
Also need to work on pace with long putts.
Practice with this for 5-10 minutes a day in your office or house and you will be amazed the confidence that you will have on the green. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Practice with this for 5-10 minutes a day in your office or house and you will be amazed the confidence that you will have on the green. Keep us posted on how it goes.

Truth here!

CT mirror is unreal for consistency. Some of the simplest things make a huge difference …..… RifleScope Technology … (everyone should have at least 1 SeeMore putter in their arsenal of putters.)

Did you know that it will be 25 years ago this June since Payne Stewart made the longest putt ever to win the US Open on the final hole of regulation, defeating Phil Mickelson, Tiger Woods and many of the game's top players? We "might" or might not" have something special...

One of the best putts of the ages!

I was looking in a golf bag and found this beauty. I regripped it with a GP Pro Only Chord.

It's fun and feel damn good.

1000003859.jpg

1000003863.jpg

1000003861.jpg

I got fitted into a Seemore M7 tour platinum this winter and looking forward to getting it out on the course this year.

Feels really good indoors practicing and the RST is really helping me line up better.

I’d never heard of Seemore until my fitting and then read through a lot of this thread before buying.

I got fitted into a Seemore M7 tour platinum this winter and looking forward to getting it out on the course this year.

Feels really good indoors practicing and the RST is really helping me line up better.

I’d never heard of Seemore until my fitting and then read through a lot of this thread before buying.
Thanks for the post @monkshine - Where did you get fitted? Welcome to Team SeeMore. Always happy to help.

1709137234512.png
Tom Kim testing a different putter with a familiar alignment aid 👀
@seemoreputters

1709138360485.pngS1709138387223.png
Spotted at the Cognizant Classic. Full Stealth version of the Mini Giant Deep Flange and black version of the broomstick SBC?

"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness." - Oscar Scott Wilde.

That's very interesting that he did that. Why not just use a SeeMore?!

Back