SeeMore X Putter Preview - New Line

That is so hot. Enjoy it, Hawk!

Nice pictures Hawk! Finish looks great.

Great looking stick there Hawk, love that finish!!

Thanks guys. I'm telling you this might actually take over the spot that the gunmetal black had as my favorite Seemore finish. Plus, the '2' style just works for me. Love it.

Thanks guys. I'm telling you this might actually take over the spot that the gunmetal black had as my favorite Seemore finish. Plus, the '2' style just works for me. Love it.

I like the extra alignment lines on this one vs. the M2 I am currently rolling.

I like the extra alignment lines on this one vs. the M2 I am currently rolling.

Actually I like that as well. As nice as some of those pics turned out, the finish still looks better in person.

So Sezzy!

The headcover is great too. I had to get rid of the FeelTec grip though. Size was good, but too firm for my girlish hands.

I like that finish. In some pics it looks like a matte black almost, in some it looks like a shiny black, and in some it looks a bit like a brushed nickel finish. Very good-looking putter Hawk.

I like that finish. In some pics it looks like a matte black almost, in some it looks like a shiny black, and in some it looks a bit like a brushed nickel finish. Very good-looking putter Hawk.

Thanks, Damaikis! Honestly, it's so hard to photograph. In reality, it's almost like a blackish/dark grey mirror finish on the sole. You can kind of see that in a couple pictures, but the first one does make it look matte black or dark gray. Very cool stuff.

Awesome Hawk, I love the face milling on that one, very cool design.

So are these really made in CA?

I believe so.

I think I really need a X3. Its either that or the mFGP2. Any comparisons between the two?

I would love to get the mFGP2 but its a bit pricey new and can't find a good deal. I think the X3 would be a great replacement for the money.

X3 is going to be bigger for sure. You could always get the FGP2 if you like the style. Much cheaper and a surprisingly nice feeling/sounding putter.

X3 is going to be bigger for sure. You could always get the FGP2 if you like the style. Much cheaper and a surprisingly nice feeling/sounding putter.

The only drawback with that is the sightlines. If you are able to get the two extra sightlines on the FGP2 then I would for sure jump on that.

Edit: just went over to the website. Has the FGP mallet always been there with the extra sightlines. How did I overlook that....

Back on topic. Still might go with the X3 as that insert is one of the best I have felt. Pretty even to the metal-x I like so much.

The only drawback with that is the sightlines. If you are able to get the two extra sightlines on the FGP2 then I would for sure jump on that.

Edit: just went over to the website. Has the FGP mallet always been there with the extra sightlines. How did I overlook that....

Back on topic. Still might go with the X3 as that insert is one of the best I have felt. Pretty even to the metal-x I like so much.

They've had the mallet for awhile. There's also the Big FGP I believe.

As for the insert, definitely a winner.

That is an absolutely gorgeous putter HAWK. Now I know I want one. I am just blown away by how nice that truely is.

I love that X2 Hawk! I really think I have to give SeeMore a shot and that looks like the putter for me!

Yea the more I look the less the 2ball stands a chance

That X2 is a beauty Hawk. Makes me think about adding one to my stash. You cant beat the feel of the insert. They hit a home run with this one.

Glad you guys like the pics. Visually, this putter does a little more for than the FGP2 does at address. It sets up a little more similar to my other favorite putter and I like that quite a bit.

Hawk, that is a thing of beauty right there...
i love it.

Hawk, that is a thing of beauty right there...
i love it.

Thank you sir. I wonder if we'll see any other head shapes out of this line.

an interesting thought there...cuz that Nickel finish is nice and i personally enjoy the details on the bottom.

Thanks for those photos Hawk! That is really cool how the finish appears to be both matte and glossy depending on the angle.

The great photos really show the craftsmanship placed into their putters, looks outstanding.

Back