SeeMore X Putter Preview - New Line

The X3 is larger than the fgp2. How much I am not sure but will try and get some pics of the two up later today. been having issues with tapatalk so I can hopefully get it resolved.

Awesome, Thanks!
The X3 is larger than the fgp2. How much I am not sure but will try and get some pics of the two up later today. been having issues with tapatalk so I can hopefully get it resolved.

This photo is from the SeeMore web site of the X4. You should check the site out. Lot's of great information there to digest.

productimage-picture-x4-nickel-778_jpg_607x607_q85.jpg

I love the look of the x4, I can't wait to roll it in person!

After a little looking, I think I'd go for the X2. I already have a mid-mallet Seemore I like and I've always thought the '2' shape was attractive.

I'm betting that thing vaults into the bag and leaves everything else behind!

I got my shipping notice, Ill have my X2 by Wed.!!!!

Great pick up there Bogey!

Ill definetly have pics up Wed. night!

Wait. What? Did I miss something? What did you do with the one you won in Ohio?

I still have it, it's not going anywhere. I blame the X2 pick-up on WarEagle and ddec...they had the X3 out on Sunday.....its was nice.

I still have it, it's not going anywhere. I blame the X2 pick-up on WarEagle and ddec...they had the X3 out on Sunday.....its was nice.

Gotcha. I was confused. Which model was it that you won? I really liked that thing.

Gotcha. I was confused. Which model was it that you won? I really liked that thing.

next time we tee it up, Ill have 4 different ones for you to roll..... :banana:

I thought I saw you shed a tear when I walked off the putting green with the X3...

Nice purchase dude!

I thought I saw you shed a tear when I walked off the putting green with the X3...

Nice purchase dude!

I did, I was excited to be rolling the FGP, but that X3 had a nice roll to it.

I cannot WAIT to get to the course on Saturday!!! Hello X2!! With just rolling a few putts in my basement, I love the feel of the insert. Its firm, not clicky, more thoughts to come!

DSCN9608.jpg

DSCN9607.jpg

DSCN9606.jpg

DSCN9600.jpg

Nice Bogey!!! Man, I click on this thread every time it pops up....such great putters.

That is a beauty, Bogey!

LOVE the finish. Great buy bogey, roll it well!

That is sexy Bogey! Enjoy and keep us posted on how it treats you.

Wow bogey, very nice. Can almost hear those putts dropping already.

Nice bogey, love the finish.

I got a chance to roll the X3 a few times yesterday. I want one for sure. Probably the X2, but either way. The insert was awesome. Definitely has a firmer feel/sound/whatever. Just a nice rolling putter. Sign me up.

The finish is sooo nice looking. I wish the X3 was a bit bigger.

To me, it looked like it was right in between the FGP2 and the M5x in terms of size.

Back