SeeMore X Putter Preview - New Line

To me, it looked like it was right in between the FGP2 and the M5x in terms of size.

That sounds like a good medium size, I'm truly intrigued now!

Hmm they it may work. I'm overly confused on how big I want my mallets haha
To me, it looked like it was right in between the FGP2 and the M5x in terms of size.

Hmm they it may work. I'm overly confused on how big I want my mallets haha

Not sure what youre looking for, but I think it's a little bigger than most mid-mallets.

Posted via tapatalk.

Not sure what youre looking for, but I think it's a little bigger than most mid-mallets.

Posted via tapatalk.
When I hear mid mallet I think FGP2, which is too small for my liking. I think the X3 is about right. I'm scared of going to small again. The X3 and SB2 look about the same size right?

Not quite. The SB's are pretty big

Posted via tapatalk.

SeeMoreGuy was kind enough to let a few of us try out his X3 on the practice green yesterday morning. Very nice insert in there. Feels a bit more firm than the Si insert to me. Definitely noticed the 365 head weight, but overall a really nice addition to the SeeMore stable. I'll be curious to know if these are the eventual replacements for the Si series, or if with the heavier weight, if this is meant to be a completely separate line.

Thanks Hawk. I think SB2 is the best choice for me.
Not quite. The SB's are pretty big

Posted via tapatalk.

The SB2 is my favorite Seemore

The X3 just looks so incredibly hot, but the Si3 is treating me so well right now it's difficult to see myself with anything else.

Still thinking about this insert. Wondering if they're going to expand this line to more than three options.

Still thinking about this insert. Wondering if they're going to expand this line to more than three options.

That would be awesome, sounds like the insert is awesome, I'd love to see it in a SB1 style model!

Starting to think up holiday ideas and I figure that X2 would be a nice thing to put on the list.

The X2 is very nice Hawk. They are arriving in stores now for those who have now tried them out.

When I hear mid mallet I think FGP2, which is too small for my liking. I think the X3 is about right. I'm scared of going to small again. The X3 and SB2 look about the same size right?

I have both X3 and FGP2 mallet and will try to get some side by side pics for you tonight.

I have both X3 and FGP2 mallet and will try to get some side by side pics for you tonight.

Very interested in this. That x3 is screaming my name.

Also, how does it fit into the standard headcover? Does it at all?

The more I am using the X2 the more I am loving the insert. I am so comfortable standing over the ball. I'm making putts I used to be worried about. This putter will be in my bag for a long time.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Very interested in this. That x3 is screaming my name.

Also, how does it fit into the standard headcover? Does it at all?

It comes with a larger head cover, and have only one style so far. It will fit into a standard Seemore head over as well; ill try to get you some pics tonight.

The more I am using the X2 the more I am loving the insert. I am so comfortable standing over the ball. I'm making putts I used to be worried about. This putter will be in my bag for a long time.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.
How are you likeing the feel of the insert compared to the non-insert ONE cs?

It comes with a larger head cover, and have only one style so far. It will fit into a standard Seemore head over as well; ill try to get you some pics tonight.

As silly as it sounds, if I did end up with a x3, I want to make sure the new THP cover will fit on it.

As silly as it sounds, if I did end up with a x3, I want to make sure the new THP cover will fit on it.

I'm sure it will. The stock headcover it comes with is a blade style cover I do believe.

Sorry for the delay, finally getting a chance for come comparison pics for everybody. If there is something you want to see side just let me know.

It does come with a larger head cover; shown one that comes with next to the THP cover. Even though the cover is larger, the X3 still fits easily in the THP cover, so order away on Friday!!

pyhanymy.jpg

Size difference in cover
ytatuveg.jpg

ehe6emuv.jpg

Sitting next to a FGP2 mallet

yne2ave5.jpg

a5ataget.jpg

aqava5a2.jpg

e9e6ytad.jpg

hypynaje.jpg

te6a4y7e.jpg

7a8yduru.jpg

Next to the db4x to compare size.

me8y9ugy.jpg

unu8u3ys.jpg

Hmmmmm....

Thank you for those pics! That helps me alot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmmm....

Thank you for those pics! That helps me alot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see they had the same affect on you as they did on me. That is a beautiful putter.

How is the insert? How does it compare to some others you have tried?

Great pics! Man I didn't realize how nice those look. Now I have to ponder the x3.....

Like a few have said The X3 was rolled on Saturday. I was expecting this super soft feel and it just wasn't they. It was a smooth transition from putter head to ball. The fast green really helped to show the roll out.
I enjoyed the look of the X3 with its deep gray finish that blends well with the insert. And as it has been pointed out, the THP Headcovers will fit this model.

Back