Show Off Your Putter Collection

Awesome putter!
Is "toe hang" the angle at which the toe deviates from being parallel with the shaft?

Here is the one of the latest pictures of the collection.

1118061882_RPEjL-L.jpg

eeny meeny miney mo would take a long time to choose!!!

They are going around the sliding glass door now.

Shooting for 1 putter for every day of the year? :D

I have received numerous requests to show off the putters that we have here, so we decided to take a few pictures.

844877020_cFzxB-XL.jpg

844876848_v25Ay-L.jpg

844876907_QAcXx-L.jpg

844877070_VGtBN-L.jpg

844877122_BRWbf-L.jpg

844876963_fJQqR-L.jpg

That's entirely too many putters for one man to own. I feel you should send at least 1/2 of your collection my way so I can see if any actually work! LOL

Wow JB that's awesome! I didn't notice many Scotty's if any... Do you have any Cameron's in that amazing collection?

Wow JB that's awesome! I didn't notice many Scotty's if any... Do you have any Cameron's in that amazing collection?

I have 2.

JB, have you ever thought about doing an inventory write up? To be honest, I just want to know what Rife's you have in your collection.

JB, have you ever thought about doing an inventory write up? To be honest, I just want to know what Rife's you have in your collection.

I will have to do that sometime. I have 4 Rife putters.

I will have to do that sometime. I have 4 Rife putters.

Has THP done any reviews of the Rife putters? I did not find anything with the search tool. Other than my new love of Seemore, I always did like the Rife putters.

Has THP done any reviews of the Rife putters? I did not find anything with the search tool. Other than my new love of Seemore, I always did like the Rife putters.

They were featured in our first putter shoot out. Other than that, we have not. They were also featured on the putting green at demo day, so most of the people there had a chance to try them out.

Fair enough. Thanks JB.

I think you need to add an M2A converter from Machine Putters to that collection :D

I was asked in another thread to post some pics of my putter, so here it is. It is an Odyssey White Steel 2-ball. This was my backup to my Ping iN series, but since I changed the insert it has become my gamer. I took the stock insert out and traced the shape onto a piece of pine and cut it out. I then sanded it down to the same thickness as the original and stained it with some espresso colored stain. It's not a perfect fit around the edges, but I love it. It feels better than my Ping to me. Not too hard, but not too soft. I am working on a second version that will either have a thin strip of silicone behind the insert or between 2 pieces of wood. The putterface looks beat up because it is pretty old. Comments are always welcome!

That is phenomenal. Old School Look, New School feel. How thick is the wood. Does it feel like a normal insert?

They were featured in our first putter shoot out. Other than that, we have not. They were also featured on the putting green at demo day, so most of the people there had a chance to try them out.

JB, when do you think THP will do another putter (or other type of club) shootout?

JB, when do you think THP will do another putter (or other type of club) shootout?

Demo Day in 50 days will have tons of great putter info.

I have a $25 dollar ray cook putter, nothing special to show off! Maybe ill be a lucky tester ! Or hit the lottery so I could get a gambler!

I have a $25 dollar ray cook putter, nothing special to show off! Maybe ill be a lucky tester ! Or hit the lottery so I could get a gambler!

Buy a Gambler headcover and put it on a Cleveland Classic. Nobody will be able to tell a difference.

A friend of mine once said that he wanted to get a Cleveland Classic and put a Scotty headcover and grip on it. Until I told him I would laugh at him everyday.

Last edited:
Buy a Gambler headcover and put it on a Cleveland Classic. Nobody will be able to tell a difference.

A friend of mine. He wanted to get a Cleveland Classic and put a Scotty headcover and grip on it. Until I tould him I would laugh at him everyday.

Lol , but I'd still know it wasn't a gambler

Back