Show Off Your Putter Collection

Buy a Gambler headcover and put it on a Cleveland Classic. Nobody will be able to tell a difference.
You're kidding right? :act-up:

This is my favorite HC.

bobbyG.png
[/IMG]

My putters...minus a Ping C-67 and an old Odyssey Anser-type putter. Both are currently hijacked by my parents. All these putters were gamers at some point, bar the SeeMore on the left which I have no idea what I'll do with.
IMAG0306.jpg

My old Scotty. Shot 63 with it last year.
IMAG0307.jpg

My old Cleveland proto I got from one of my previous coaches when I was 13-14 or so.
IMAG0308.jpg

My new gamer, SB-1 belly. Picked it up earlier this week. Took it out on the course for the first time today (didn't dare to put it in play for the tournament), drained a 30-footer on the first. Kicking myself now!
IMAG0309.jpg

View from the top.
IMAG0310.jpg

Nice looking SeeMore thepete. Hope it treats you well!

Nice looking SeeMore thepete. Hope it treats you well!

I have 5-6 more pairs in different colors...so I can match my outfits. :D

Over 70 Putters!!! I take it your a Seemore fan?

Over 70 Putters!!! I take it your a Seemore fan?

Are you referring to me from the 1st post?

Im a fan of all putters I think.

Here are some pics of putters i own or have owned

5689839924_560e1b014d_m.jpg

5689264379_b542dfac3c_m.jpg

5689265179_ef53507267_m.jpg

5681921526_ab65fa88b1_m.jpg

5681354815_42d45b8dc3_m.jpg

5681960802_24cf226c0e_m.jpg

5680739565_f356f7c528_m.jpg

5681305070_ba2f89a49e_m.jpg

5620503423_0cfa49d126_m.jpg

5620506873_38c267d8fe_m.jpg

Very nice Muskyhunter! Love a good looking Betti, the MACHINE is sick as well!

Great stuff Musky.

thanks..... next putter might be a seemore or piretti.....

thanks..... next putter might be a seemore or piretti.....

Both two of my favorites, no bad choices there!

Peak of my new addition, should be here Monday so I'll put up some better pics. I've longed for this one since it was created, got a chance, and took it. Not a big plumber's neck guy but this one just screams gorgeous to me. I know SSB isn't the favorite brand here, but a pretty putter is a pretty putter to me.

DSC02535.jpg

DSC02533.jpg

Nice putters Musky, some great lookers there.

That is a sweet looking putter Jman. Your working on a heck of a collection.

Nice putters Musky, some great lookers there.

That is a sweet looking putter Jman. Your working on a heck of a collection.

Thanks Duey, you know I try lol.

Look like I'll need to bring a bag with my clubs and another with putters should we decide to meet up and play huh? LOL

Well, after some cleaning I got bored and snapped some pics. These pics are without the newly acquired SSB and the incoming Lajosi Damascus.

Group...

DSC_0074-3.jpg

Bobby Grace's and a Byron

DSC_0075-3.jpg

Lajosi's, SSB, Piretti, T.P. Mills, SeeMore

DSC_0076-3.jpg

Headcover's

DSC_0072-5.jpg

And for the heck of it I snapped some work desk/storage area pics...

DSC_0071-4.jpg

DSC_0070-3.jpg

Very nice collection JMan!!

Very nice collection JMan!!

Thanks man, its appreciated. I'm pretty partial to them myself!

I've actually got blueprints to build a putter-rack too so thats def on the agenda this summer!

Awesome collection Jman. I have one putter, I can't imagine owning that many. Like others have said, I would be confused on which one to game. Thanks for sharing.

Awesome collection Jman. I have one putter, I can't imagine owning that many. Like others have said, I would be confused on which one to game. Thanks for sharing.

Haha, thanks Jeff. Believe it or but I actually manage to get them all out on the course throughout the year. I def have my favorites though. Sometimes though I just grab two as I leave the house and pick when I get to the course, today it was the carbon mFGP2 and Grace f-18.

All ya need is one trusted putter! I just have a serious condition. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, thanks Jeff. Believe it or but I actually manage to get them all out on the course throughout the year. I def have my favorites though. Sometimes though I just grab two as I leave the house and pick when I get to the course, today it was the carbon mFGP2 and Grace f-18.

All ya need is one trusted putter! I just have a serious condition. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha ha. Yea that would be fun to change it up every round. How do you get used to the different feel of the putters; how do you adjust to how they roll the ball individually? Going from a blade to a mallet, or from a putter with an insert to one without, would really confuse me as to how hard to hit it. Is this an issue for you or do you just adjust on the practice green before the round?

Back