Thanks to these guys (mostly Bobby Brown), I absolutely love skiing in Colorado. The dudes an animal...

I'm a pretty darn good skier but these dudes are just stupid good. Completely different level. Bobby Brown is crazyyyy entertaining.

I've just started dabbling in the half pipe for the first times recently and it's TOUGH. Can be pretty scary as well.

I'm a pretty darn good skier but these dudes are just stupid good. Completely different level. Bobby Brown is crazyyyy entertaining.

I've just started dabbling in the half pipe for the first times recently and it's TOUGH. Can be pretty scary as well.

I used to love boarding the pipe and park. After several broken bones, however, I now stay away from the pipe. I will hit the park now and then though.

Had awesome conditions. Tackled my first double black, though I'm sure a double black here is only a black most places.

Had awesome conditions. Tackled my first double black, though I'm sure a double black here is only a black most places.

Very nice, dude. Definitely an accomplishment. Glad you had some nice conditions!

Well I got one good day, which was a result considering the conditions in the week before. The best day of the year, and probably the last decent day for this season.

Struggled with the button lift a bit, managed a black/red combo run without too much trouble and had an all round good day on the mountain. Itching to practice so I can enjoy it even more next time.

Nice, paulo. Glad you got a decent day in.

The good ole "bum pull". I like to watch new snowboarders on that thing. Many years ago, during our ski breaks at a "hole-in-the-wall" resort in Colorado, we would spend a bit of time by the bum pull and place bets on whether someone would fall on that thing. It was quite entertaining.

Well I got one good day, which was a result considering the conditions in the week before. The best day of the year, and probably the last decent day for this season.

Struggled with the button lift a bit, managed a black/red combo run without too much trouble and had an all round good day on the mountain. Itching to practice so I can enjoy it even more next time.

Haha, it seems like any sort of platter lift (same as a button) or ski tows really give people fits. I've seen some pretty funny spills from these type of lifts.

Need your own Bombardier Snow Cat just to go to work.

So sort of weird. Normally being in Nova Scotia, the weather is fairly consistant throughout the province, besides a few exceptions. Anyways, hard to believe that Saturday we were skiing in three feet of snow, drove to my parents house for reading week five hours away and it's +8 today. Looking at maybe getting a round of golf in before the week is over.

Time to bump this random thread. I'm really starting to get the itch to go skiing. I know I have to wait a while but..still..I want some snow.

I'll join you in this bump, now that golf season is winding down, I'm getting the itch to get out the skis again. Am scheduled to go to Vail in the spring, and somewhere in the Cali mountains in January after I move there.

Dan

I'll join you in this bump, now that golf season is winding down, I'm getting the itch to get out the skis again. Am scheduled to go to Vail in the spring, and somewhere in the Cali mountains in January after I move there.

Dan

Yep. Always love going to get a nice tuning for my skis. I know I still have a month or so until it's time to worry about that but I'm going to get everything out soon so I can sit and stare at it.

:alien:

Yep. Always love going to get a nice tuning for my skis. I know I still have a month or so until it's time to worry about that but I'm going to get everything out soon so I can sit and stare at it.

:alien:

Definitely, I have a whole wall in my garage of skis, boots, poles, etc... I stare at it every day of the year when I leave or get home :banghead:

Dan

Time to bump this random thread. I'm really starting to get the itch to go skiing. I know I have to wait a while but..still..I want some snow.

Couple of us at work the other day was talking about it. One of the girls I work with, her brother is the Salomon rep so got to go to his 2012/2013 preview sale. Lets just say I can't wait for the mercury to drop.

Couple of us at work the other day was talking about it. One of the girls I work with, her brother is the Salomon rep so got to go to his 2012/2013 preview sale. Lets just say I can't wait for the mercury to drop.

Dude..that's awesome. I'm extremely jealous.

Dude..that's awesome. I'm extremely jealous.

It was really cool seeing all of the new stuff. They really stepped it up in their pants and jackets this year.

It was really cool seeing all of the new stuff. They really stepped it up in their pants and jackets this year.

I'm in line for some now ski gear this year so I'll have to keep an eye out there. I desperately need a new pair of ski pants (which, of course, means I'll have to get a new jacket as well).

I'm in line for some now ski gear this year so I'll have to keep an eye out there. I desperately need a new pair of ski pants (which, of course, means I'll have to get a new jacket as well).

Need to look good out there. I might have to get some red pants to match the zippers on the jacket this year. Right now, I'm black on black.

Hell yeah! Love skiing and boarding and being from Maine and working at Sugarloaf, I've been hooked since I was 6. Would love to have a THP Snow get together somewhere...

Hell yeah! Love skiing and boarding and being from Maine and working at Sugarloaf, I've been hooked since I was 6. Would love to have a THP Snow get together somewhere...

Only like 10 hours to Sugarloaf here. Been thinking about doing a trip down for sometime now (well for the 3 years I've been skiing). Everyone here loves it who goes.

This year we are planning our long trip to Park City; we are also thinking about hitting Heavenly and Mont Tremblant. Those last two are still in the works though.

This year we are planning our long trip to Park City; we are also thinking about hitting Heavenly and Mont Tremblant. Those last two are still in the works though.

Park city is awesome as is the other side of be mountain at Alta or Snowbird. Went to Tremblant he past couple years when I lived in NY as well. Totally different experiences but both great.

Sent from my iPhone5 using Tapatalk

Park city is awesome as is the other side of be mountain at Alta or Snowbird. Went to Tremblant he past couple years when I lived in NY as well. Totally different experiences but both great.

I love Park City... we go 2-3 times a year. By far may favorite place to visit. I consider it my "second city". I usually ski Deer Valley and the Canyons, but make our way to Alta and Snowbird occassionally. I have not been north of the border for quite a while, so I am really hoping we pull the Tremblant trip together. You will have to give me the low down on places to eat etc if we end up going.

I love Park City... we go 2-3 times a year. By far may favorite place to visit. I consider it my "second city". I usually ski Deer Valley and the Canyons, but make our way to Alta and Snowbird occassionally. I have not been north of the border for quite a while, so I am really hoping we pull the Tremblant trip together. You will have to give me the low down on places to eat etc if we end up going.

Defiantly. Tremblant is a very cool village with that European feel. Just brush up on the French!!

Back