CONTEST Spring Golf Giveaway - New Driver Head

Wow, what a cool thing to do. As much as I love hitting new gear there are a lot more guys in need than I am. Not an entry but looking forward to seeing what it is

Not an entry but such a cool gesture!! Can’t wait to hopefully play sometime once I’m in the MN/WI area!

Great gesture for sure!

Count me in. I have a Callaway Epic Flash SubZero that is going on 4 seasons for me and I got it used so I would love to try something different and I have no problem doing my own club assembly work.

What a kind gesture. I’d love to enter for my brother. He’s in need of an upgrade big time. He’s gaming my old Titleist 907D2.

Nice gesture man!

You're a rockstar @Wonger - I'll enter in it. I'm looking at newer drivers, it would be awesome.

WOW! That is really awesome @Wonger! Pretty top notch of you!

I'd like to throw my name in the hat.

Nice gesture @Wonger!! Count me in.

Lets go! I am in.
Way generous of you!

Just a little midweek bump on this. Have gotten a good number of replies so thank you for your interest. I sincerely hope this finds a good home and good use.

We all know @JB loves curveballs and little surprises…any chance he stuck a Costco Kirkland Signature head in the box??? 😬

Who is going to find out?
Drawing will be Sunday 31st.

This is really cool!
I'd like to be included.
Thanks!

I'll take a shot at it, throw my name in the hat.

Great gesture..........Thanks!!

I’d like to be included for my sons bag!

Hadn't seen this one before, great gesture, I'll throw my name out there. Good luck everyone.

I am a member and would love to be included in the drawing. I need a new driver head as I am no longer a fit for my current one.

Would love to gift my dad this if I was the winner...my bag's all set, but pops could use the upgrade

Such a great gesture @Wonger .

Team Paradise guys are a different breed. :cool::p

Count me in on this one please.

OK sports fans I have confirmed the package and that there does appear to be something inside. I was going to wait till tomorrow but realized it is April 1st and don’t want anyone to have any suspicion it is dome cruel April fool’s joke.
Mystery driver head winner will be chosen and posted sometime this evening!

Nothing wrong with an April Fool's joke, except when talking about golf gear.

Back