Stamping wedges - SHOW PICS

X.Man

Reaction score
Handicap
Been fighting the urge to stamp my wedges. Been looking online for some ideas and "How-To's". Anyone have any tips in doing so. Also, lets see some of the stamped wedges in your bag!

Tapping away on my S3

Use a vice if possible.
Tape the area.
Hit once VERY hard.

Too lazy to Google. Where do you acquire the stamps?

I posted a video in the paint fill thread a while back, it's a video from the titleist your van which sparked my obsession with paint fill, and it shows how to stamp letters in,
I'll post it as soon as I can

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I hope we can see some pics, would love to see them.

I posted a video in the paint fill thread a while back, it's a video from the titleist your van which sparked my obsession with paint fill, and it shows how to stamp letters in,
I'll post it as soon as I can

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

This. Dang it. Why did I watch it and why does it have to look so easy to do?! Now I really want to stamp something.

just stamp some of your current gear. you're getting a whole bag for the MC, can't hurt.

That video made it look way too easy. Nice touch with just using the paint pens also.

Thats getting done.

Looks like fun!

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

i kind of want to find a big "$" stamp so i can put it on the toe of my Scotty.

What is the brand of paint pen he is using in that video?

wow, that's pretty sweet! this is giving me the final push to get the Vokey's I've always wanted.

i tried using a figure set at work on my 52 vokey,used vice,double side tape...and tape over wedge...didnt hit square,now i have the half arsed 'L' in the back of it....i didnt find it easy.

pretty cool video, and seems relatively easy to do

Use a vice if possible.
Tape the area.
Hit once VERY hard.

How does one do it with a vice? When I do it I lay the face flat on my workbench to hit the back of the wedge. With a vice there would be nothing behind it and it would move?

Slicing for show and chunking for dough, because I spend too much time Tapatalking from my iPad.

How does one do it with a vice? When I do it I lay the face flat on my workbench to hit the back of the wedge. With a vice there would be nothing behind it and it would move?

Slicing for show and chunking for dough, because I spend too much time Tapatalking from my iPad.

As an Anvil i believe.

Back