Stamping wedges - SHOW PICS

Any way someone can take some pics of what there setup look like just before you apply the stamp?

Capitalism: God's way of determining who is smart and who is poor!

question: looking into stamping kits and they say they are designed for soft metal (silver, copper brass) what would forged heads and vokey wedges be classed as ? - soft metal / hard metal ????

question: looking into stamping kits and they say they are designed for soft metal (silver, copper brass) what would forged heads and vokey wedges be classed as ? - soft metal / hard metal ????

They are soft metal. Hardened steel, Titanium, etc is hard metal.

cheers, off to the shops now

So where does everyone buy there stamping equipment? I think I am going to give stamping my wedges and putters a go.
Ace Hardware.

Thinking of stamping my wedges tonight. Gave my 54 ATV wedge to a friend and stamped his name on it. Came out really nice, so figure I'll do my own wedges now.

0eba2b77bd85416aa573a7266ab661c0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0eba2b77bd85416aa573a7266ab661c0.jpg

Looks sick dude. I would love to muster up the confidence to stamp my own wedges, but I'm just too nervous to do it lol.

Looks sick dude. I would love to muster up the confidence to stamp my own wedges, but I'm just too nervous to do it lol.

You could totally do it..or have your dad do it for you.

If it goes awry, then just go to town and stamp the crazy hell out of it and make it alphabet soup or something.

You could totally do it..or have your dad do it for you.

If it goes awry, then just go to town and stamp the crazy hell out of it.
Haha I'd trust myself before I trust him! Everything I've seen says going with quality stamps is the way to go and those aren't cheap! Some day I'll muster up lol

Looks good!

I have a feeling I will be doing this over the off season this winter.

I really want to try this out on a few junk clubs before I move to my gamers. Think I want to find a wolf design and tackle this in the off season.

I bought nice stamps and a hammer and block like a year ago and still haven't mustered up the cajones to do a wedge.

I bought nice stamps and a hammer and block like a year ago and still haven't mustered up the cajones to do a wedge.
I'm so OCD about my clubs and keeping them clean that if I tried and messed them up I'd have to buy new wedges lol

Just stamped my 52 and 56. The 52 was a 54 so I stamped "52" on it. Also stamped "Boomer" onto the 52 and "Sooner" onto the 56.

If TapATalk gets its act together, I'll post up a pic. It's a bit shallow, but it was cold as heck today and my hands couldn't keep as strong a grip as I would have liked on the stamps ... so I'll deepen them when the weather warms up. Went with a nice deep red for the paint fill for the words, and black for the numbers.

ETA: Pic!
553aafe5c77130673d94ed50ea7435e5.jpg

Last edited:
Wilson stamped mine:
1cdeab08a524a9453cfc888bc542f1e5.jpg
3c85293b1f6a622a869e4d7d7a6cf8cb.jpg
6662d55670fa1128699fdc03bb0a283a.jpg

Not wedges but I started stamping 1" copper blanks to make ball markers.

d7c9cc4e81adb97714c7cd0fcd3d2b18.jpg

First attempt. Needs work.

6d6b906fdf53bc72e56be12c99b0f6d6.jpg

Got to work on aligning the punch.

c638159d493e9ae75f4ea3e083134308.jpg

USA

5f173a1ad160636beb64599a9e78fe3f.jpg

Pirates!

Looks good deuce! Definitely a fan of the more minimalist & hammered ones!

Back