Super Bowl Commercials

I am so getting a free grand slam for my birthday.

I deserve a gift.

I'll send you something.

Just email me your real name, address, birthday, social security number, bank account number, PIN, and photos.

Lots of photos.

Megan Fox and the Motorola commercial takes the cake for me.

Re: Super Bowl Commercials

Harry Longshanks said:
I'll send you something.

Just email me your real name, address, birthday, social security number, bank account number, PIN, and photos.

Lots of photos.

sharing my PIN worries me. I'll have to think about it.

I liked the budweiser commercial with the clysdale and the bull.. love them a few years ago and this one was good too.

In my opinion, as a whole, the commercials were a big letdown. Only a few memorable ones. Mostly a waste of $2 million or whatever they cost this year.

I can't believe Toyota spent all that money on apologies. I guess all in the name of saving face.

In my opinion, as a whole, the commercials were a big letdown. Only a few memorable ones. Mostly a waste of $2 million or whatever they cost this year.

I agree with you Smallville. There were some I thought were cute and made me chuckle but they were nowhere near as good as years past.

X's 2 Smallie, the only commercial that really had my attention was the Megan Fox in the bathtub, don't remember what it was for though.

The worst of the whole event was The Who halftime show! Sucked big time. Time for the old guys to stop. It was just sad listening to them. We got a few things done during the "performance."

Bad, bad, bad.

The worst of the whole event was The Who halftime show! Sucked big time. Time for the old guys to stop. It was just sad listening to them. We got a few things done during the "performance."

Bad, bad, bad.
LOL, that's why I watched some of the Supercross that I had DVR'd. Haven't watched a halftime show for YEARS!

completely agree...lame by other years' standards

Overall, the commercials were a dissapointment this year. I couldn't believe how much money Doritos spent on their dumb ones.

The one with Lebron and Dwight Howard was good. I wonder if they'll keep going like the Jordan vs. Brid saga. The Snickers commercial with Betty White and Abe Vigoda and the Punnxsutawney Polamalu commercial were my favorites!

Unfortunately we can still thank Ms. Jackson and Mr. Timberlake for these old and tired acts.

I agree, I really did not enjoy the half time show, I also caught some lip singing, as hard as it may be to believe

I did like the doritos commercial where the kid slaps his moms boyfriend and says "theres 2 things you dont touch"

i thought the dorito's spots were stupid. betty white was hilarious. casual friday was hilarious.

i truly know some 13 y/o's that make better you tube videos than the commercials this year.

and the who. i liked it. it's the superbowl halftime show....it's about lights and lipsyncing and bands i would never pay to see anyway...

the nostalgia factor made it what it is. the fact that they're all one foot in the grave and still rocking really sticks with me. and props for no lady gaga or taylor swift.

The halftime show was not great by any means but it was ok. Look you have basically 10 minutes to waste and I think looking at it that way it worked

i thought the dorito's spots were stupid. .

+1 I thought whomever runs the advertising budget for them should be fired today.

The only commercials that got a reaction from me were the Leno/Oprah/Letterman spot and the Synthesized Voices spot

Back