Super Bowl Commercials

The only commercials that got a reaction from me were the Leno/Oprah/Letterman spot and the Synthesized Voices spot

i totally forgot about leno/oprah/letterman. i did like that one. but i have a crush on letterman so that could be why.

t-pain.....no. hated that one.

and the who. i liked it. it's the superbowl halftime show....it's about lights and lipsyncing and bands i would never pay to see anyway...

the nostalgia factor made it what it is. the fact that they're all one foot in the grave and still rocking really sticks with me. and props for no lady gaga or taylor swift.

If they had lipsynced the song the halftime show would have been ok. Since they actually sang, it brought it down to sucked. Badly. (They may have been really good at fake singing and actually did lipsync, but if that's the case they recorded them singing very recently, which still sucked). I would have rather seen Taylor Swift. They already had Carrie Underwood there, she would have been a brazilian times better than The Who.

If they had lipsynced the song the halftime show would have been ok. Since they actually sang, it brought it down to sucked. Badly. (They may have been really good at fake singing and actually did lipsync, but if that's the case they recorded them singing very recently, which still sucked). I would have rather seen Taylor Swift. They already had Carrie Underwood there, she would have been a brazilian times better than The Who.

you'll never catch me wishing carrie underwood over roger daltry and pete townshend. ever. even if they were in wheelchairs. or dead.

My favorite commercials were the eTrade ones and the shock collar Doritos one. It was a disappointing SB in terms of commercials IMO.

I would have rather seen Taylor Swift. They already had Carrie Underwood there, she would have been a brazilian times better than The Who.

I agree. Either songstress would have been fine, to watch and listen too.

you'll never catch me wishing carrie underwood over roger daltry and pete townshend. ever. even if they were in wheelchairs. or dead.

At that point they're just the Rolling Stones :bananadance:

They had a commercial, it seems like, after every play! The house made out of beer cans was funny!

The first set of commercials was a lot of slapping and ramming into people: Betty White LOL!! Then came Doritos and now, I really want a Hyundai Sonata :D

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Last edited:
CBS didn't even manage to sell all the ad time--hence those promos for their shows.

Did they make their numbers? If not, they're gonna owe Budweiser a whole lot of ADUs.

I have the sudden urge today for Dorritos and Bud light.

The commercials sucked this year.

I have the sudden urge today for Dorritos and Bud light.

Funny, I also have this weird feeling that I'm suppose to buy a Motorola Blur and a Hyundai Sonata. :confused2:

I loved the sleepwalking Coke commercial.

[youtube]NhGCZnLmlN8[/youtube]

Last edited:
Funny, I also have this weird feeling that I'm suppose to buy a Motorola Blur and a Hyundai Sonata. :confused2:

The Sonata is a sweet looking ride. We saw one in person the other day :good:

I did like the doritos commercial where the kid slaps his moms boyfriend and says "theres 2 things you dont touch"

I think this was probably one of my favorites. I also liked the shock collar one. Overall I think the commercials failed. I did like the Megan Fox one though.

I know it's a touchy subject but the Tebow ad :bad: Why would you tackle your mother? :confused2: I just don't get it. Horrible.

I think this was probably one of my favorites. I also liked the shock collar one. Overall I think the commercials failed. I did like the Megan Fox one though.

I know it's a touchy subject but the Tebow ad :bad: Why would you tackle your mother? :confused2: I just don't get it. Horrible.

I forgot all about the dog shock collar one, that one was great!! hee hee

I didn't understand why they had him do that either. He's a quarterback... he's not trained to tackle.

Back