Swing Thoughts - Forum Testing Review

Had an interesting test with the Focus band this weekend. On Saturday I did not wear it since I had long sleeves on and shot an 89. On Sunday, I wore it and shot a 81. I started off +6 on the first 5 holes and while in the cart I look down at the band and told myself to clear my head and focus. I went +3 from that point. Today I think the Focus Swing Thought really helped my game.

I wanted to update this thread but for some reason wasnt able to find it on Tapatalk. So anyway. I finally got back on the course on Saturday and used the red focus band. It is still holding up very well. No obvious signs of wear and tear. It still helps me with my pre-shot routine so it continues to do it's job. Not much else to say that hasnt already been said. For those buying these, I strongly recommend buying bright colors. If you get black or a dull color, you will not see it nearly as much as you think you will.

Great find KB! Throw that in the deal of the day thread too. Here is the sizing chart if anyone is thinking about it:
LARGE
20.2 CM
MEDIUM
18 CM
SMALL
17 CM

Wish I had something to measure my wrists with - taking a chance and ordering a medium tempo wristband.

Wish I had something to measure my wrists with - taking a chance and ordering a medium tempo wristband.

I just used my wife's fabric measuring tape stuff. I was 16 CM but went with the medium tempo just for a little extra room. We shall see!

I need to figure out how I am going to wear this effectively in the colder months so I can see it when wearing sleeves. I wish Swing Thought would make golf gloves that had the sayings placed on them.

I need to figure out how I am going to wear this effectively in the colder months so I can see it when wearing sleeves. I wish Swing Thought would make golf gloves that had the sayings placed on them.

Do you ride or walk? I put it on my golf bag in a place where I have to see it while getting a club out. It helps me remind myself to follow my routine.

I do both but mostly ride on the weekends. I might have to try that. Thanks for the suggestion.

I do both but mostly ride on the weekends. I might have to try that. Thanks for the suggestion.

No problem. Not sure what color(s) you have but mine is red so it is hard to miss.

Mine is too, I think we have the same band.

Putting the Swing Thought on the bag is an awesome idea. Obviously not the conventional use but it still works well for those who have a routine. Read the swing thought while grabbing a club and keep it in your head until you're done swinging.

A great way to keep your head in the shot.

Maybe we can invent a glove the has the saying on the flap of the glove were it connects or the cuff of the glove.

Maybe we can invent a glove the has the saying on the flap of the glove were it connects or the cuff of the glove.

I like the idea of the band on the bag. If you have a red band, use a red sharpie on part of your glove as a visual reminder of the red bracelet.

Do you ride or walk? I put it on my golf bag in a place where I have to see it while getting a club out. It helps me remind myself to follow my routine.

Dev, I love this idea. I am going to put one on my bag for sure. Excellent Idea

Well, I have had mine almost 4 months now, and when I went to the course this afternoon it snapped as I was putting it on. I am not sure if this is a defect, or if it was just not happy about the almost everyday off and on.

6258861802_b65d8b80e0_z.jpg

6258336415_e49368d8d4_z.jpg

Bummer chewie! I've been wearing mine pretty conistently lately (read: lost it then found it again). Still not seeing any signs of wear on either band.

I think I'm going to get a focus one of these. I really need it in a bad way. My focus is terrible.

I'm glad this thread popped to the top again, I have to tell a fun little story about my 2 year old daughter, I was getting all my gear put away for the winter and ready for storage at the club and found one of my swing thought bands in with my stuff. My daughter was helping me and asked if she could have it, I hesitated at first but then she said, "I want to wear it and golf just like you daddy!" It was awesome, so sorry she won't be able to review it, but it has certainly helped me energize her and she's ready to golf!!!

Well, I have had mine almost 4 months now, and when I went to the course this afternoon it snapped as I was putting it on. I am not sure if this is a defect, or if it was just not happy about the almost everyday off and on.

6258861802_b65d8b80e0_z.jpg

6258336415_e49368d8d4_z.jpg

I've just had another one do this to me. This is the second that has broken.

I've just had another one do this to me. This is the second that has broken.

Do you think that you could possibly be ordering them too small? I was going to get it a little big so I didn't have to strain to get it over my hand. If I have to take it off because it's uncomfortable to swing, it still gets the job done because I thought about it.

Do you think that you could possibly be ordering them too small? I was going to get it a little big so I didn't have to strain to get it over my hand. If I have to take it off because it's uncomfortable to swing, it still gets the job done because I thought about it.

I've had a small and medium break on me. They break when putting them on and they stretch.

I dug my bands out of my bag a couple rounds ago when I had a meltdown on a few holes. It really helped me refocus and focus on my tempo and being smooth. I'm sure they'll be worn more often, whether it was luck or not, they seemed to turn my game around. Plus it gives me something to focus on instead of the bad shot I just hit!

I am still using the red focus band on my bag. Every time I grab a club out of my bag I see it and it really does help me focus. I havent had an durability issues with either of them either. I have used them on wrist as well. They are comfortable for me and I don't normally like anything on my wrist. The whole reason I have it on my bag is because I would prefer to focus leading up to my shot rather than possible forget and remember at address. This way, I see it as I am taking my club out of the bag and can focus and think about what I need to do the whole time walking to the tee. To each his own I guess. I didnt want this testing to get lost in the shuffle either as I still use this every single round and I really feel like it helps me.

I was digging through my bag today for a wrench and sharpie and stumbled upon my white and orange ST Swing Smooth bands. The orange didn't go with my outfit. So I threw the white one on hoping it would change my round. And sure enough it helped. I was getting really quick with my takeaway and this helped slow me down a bit!
4c54da93-59c7-f288.jpg
4c54da93-59d3-a742.jpg

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

Back