So, I am new to Tapatalk, just started using it the other day.

Skimming and trying to find the info isn't really ending up in results for me, but how the heck do you post using tapatalk?

I cannot see a single option to create a post or reply to a post in it....

I must be blind.

Looks to me like the only way to create a new post is to go to navigate through the "Browse" area. You can't post a new topic from the Timeline heading. If you browse through and get to the particular group that you want to post to, there will be a pencil at the top of the screen to post.

To reply, there should be a "quick reply" at the bottom of the screen on any page.

Think I got it figured out. For some reason it wasn't logging me in properly. I believe that was the root issue.

Is any one else having the issue of not getting notifications on Android? I was now they have just stopped, I checked and they are turned on. I haven't done any updates or any thing to change the app.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 4

I've seen a lot of talk about how lately photos uploaded with tapatalk suck. And I have noticed some bad and blurry photos. But haven't noticed it on mine. Are mine as bad as others are? I posted this one just a little while ago, and it looks OK to me. Or does it look bad to you guys? Because it looks normal to me!

y7uhabu6.jpg

Ok, I'm a bit perplexed and upset now. I installed updates for Tapatalk yesterday on my Iphone and when it was done, there was a new icon, kind of biege with a quote mark in it? It won't load.

When I tap it I get a very quick flash to a screen that says connecting communites, the goes back to the main page of my phone. I have the Iphone 4S with version 5.0.1 I've tried updating to iOS6.1.3 but it won't let me. Could be because I only have 5.0 GB storage available?

Any suggestions? This is severely cutting into my THP access, which just can't happen :)

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?
Yes, I tried that a few times. And even tried installing the Pro version for $3.99 and got the same thing. I spent some time on a Tapatalk help forum but not much luck there as it started talking about DNS and IP addresses, and my head started spinning :)

Ok, I'm a bit perplexed and upset now. I installed updates for Tapatalk yesterday on my Iphone and when it was done, there was a new icon, kind of biege with a quote mark in it? It won't load.

When I tap it I get a very quick flash to a screen that says connecting communites, the goes back to the main page of my phone. I have the Iphone 4S with version 5.0.1 I've tried updating to iOS6.1.3 but it won't let me. Could be because I only have 5.0 GB storage available?

Any suggestions? This is severely cutting into my THP access, which just can't happen :)

Might be only compatible now with the newest OS. Try deleting some stuff to be able to upgrade your phone. It says it needs a certain amount of space to upgrade but once it upgrades that space becomes free again to put the stuff you deleted back on. Don't be afraid of losing all your space

Phone auto updated this crappy app. Has crashed 4 times in 10 minutes. Well done crapatalk

Phone auto updated this crappy app. Has crashed 4 times in 10 minutes. Well done crapatalk

I turned off auto updates.

I did update mine this morning, but haven't needed to use it yet. Hope mine doesn't crash too.

No clue how to do that on my GS4

I don't remember what I did, but I know that it tells me when there are updates available and gives me the option to download them or not.

Check out page 333 of the manual. I think that's it.

Tapatalk. Bumping old threads since 2011.

Anyone having issues with pictures when uploading with tapatalk? Like when I upload the picture from my phone through tapatalk then see it from my laptop it looks awful. But when I look at it in tapatalk on my phone it looks fine.

Anyone having issues with pictures when uploading with tapatalk? Like when I upload the picture from my phone through tapatalk then see it from my laptop it looks awful. But when I look at it in tapatalk on my phone it looks fine.

I asked that the other day. I was told mine looked normal. But I have seen some really bad ones.

I asked that the other day. I was told mine looked normal. But I have seen some really bad ones.

All of mine seem to look really really grainy from my laptop when uploading via tapatalk on my phone.

All of mine seem to look really really grainy from my laptop when uploading via tapatalk on my phone.

The pic I posted in post 529 in this thread was on tapatalk. In fact lately, most of my pics are done that way. I did post a bad picture of a shot of the day a couple days ago, but it was bad because it was just bad.

The pic I posted in post 529 in this thread was on tapatalk. In fact lately, most of my pics are done that way. I did post a bad picture of a shot of the day a couple days ago, but it was bad because it was just bad.

Yeah I just looked back, to me on my phone that picture is crystal clear. And most of the ones I post are from my phone, just when I switch over to the laptop they look bad.

Same here, no idea why. Choosing best for resolution option.

PITA, but going through photobucket instead and they are fine.

Yeah I just looked back, to me on my phone that picture is crystal clear. And most of the ones I post are from my phone, just when I switch over to the laptop they look bad.

It looks good to me on my laptop. What kind of phone do you have? Maybe that could have something to do with it? I have no idea, but it seems like the last time there was a tapatalk and phone problem it was with iPhones.

Same here, no idea why. Choosing best for resolution option.

PITA, but going through photobucket instead and they are fine.

Same here. I always choose the best resolution and no luck.

It looks good to me on my laptop. What kind of phone do you have? Maybe that could have something to do with it? I have no idea, but it seems like the last time there was a tapatalk and phone problem it was with iPhones.

Yeah I have the iPhone 4S so probably the issue then. Just weird how it looks good on one and not so good on the other.

Test. Just took these and uploaded on Tapatalk. Android phone.

3aqe5ypu.jpg
3arygety.jpg

Back