Let me try again.
evepy7ab.jpg

Success.

Yessss!

Just found the original android tapatalk apk to download before they butchered it with the updates. Running original tapatalk bow and i forgot how much I loved it!

Tapatalk on iOS just updated, what a weird new logo.
screen568x568.jpeg

Mine updated on Android a couple days ago. Now I'm seeing the image previews and have that logo as well. Haven't decided if I like it or not yet, there's always some resistance to accept changes in software that you're comfortable with. I deal with it a lot at work.

Yessss!

Just found the original android tapatalk apk to download before they butchered it with the updates. Running original tapatalk bow and i forgot how much I loved it!
Bump for Android users.
Mine updated on Android a couple days ago. Now I'm seeing the image previews and have that logo as well. Haven't decided if I like it or not yet, there's always some resistance to accept changes in software that you're comfortable with. I deal with it a lot at work.
I have a link if you want to restore back to what it used to be

Me me me

I'm going to give this one a chance for a little while.

Bump for Android users.

I have a link if you want to restore back to what it used to be

SUre. Let's see what it does. I am not upset with mine except when I make a post.

My freaking hero! !!

Just downloaded that .apk to my computer and saved it, just in case Tapatalk tries to get funny.

So far so good

Hmm, can't log in anymore

Test56

Had to download Pro again. But when I typed test56, it took me back out to where I left off.

Or maybe not!

Not. But same as it was before, I'll just leave it alone.

Still having issues?

That version wouldn't let me log in. Went back to Pro and I could log in. Same issue about taking me back to the beginning after I post, but I can get on.

That version wouldn't let me log in. Went back to Pro and I could log in. Same issue about taking me back to the beginning after I post, but I can get on.
That's odd, dude.

Back