TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Iron Forum Testing - Take 2 Signup

THP has been all over testing in 2012 for the readers as we promised. Its only going to get better in my opinion. And this one is about Burner 2.0 and they feel very confident in it.

2012 ?

Wow...did I miss a year somewhere? LOL :D

As far as these irons go...
I purchased them as soon as I got home from the Kingdom trip.
I couldn't be happier!
The ball feels like butter coming off the face of these and I'm back to hitting the 4 iron again!
Well done TM....well done !

as mentioned in another thread by JB, TM does an amazing job in marketing their products (free 6 iron giveaway, free Pentas, collaboration with THP testers, demo days, R11 driver foul pole @ Petco Park, the R11/BSF 2.0 white driver relesease: commercials, advertisements, giveaways, promotions, etc...) the list goes on...

you'd have to be living under a rock to not know about TaylorMade by now.
you don't see many, if any, other companies putting this much effort in getting their brand recognized and they're already a very popular company.
not to mention their merged with Adidas and Ashworth!

this 2nd Burner 2.0 testing giveaway really shows that TM is confident in their product, and wants to reach out to all golfers and they're pretty much saying, "we dare you not to hit this club better than your current set."

TM was wise to jump on board with THP.

Not long to go now before the testers are announced. Fingers and toes crossed - hehe

JB, you're the man!! I wish I lived closer so I could make the demo days. Would be nice to meet some of the THPers in person!! I'll do what I can to contribute that's for sure, but there are so many great folks on here that know waaaaaaay more than me:)

Wow...did I As far as these irons go...
I purchased them as soon as I got home from the Kingdom trip.
I couldn't be happier!
The ball feels like butter coming off the face of these and I'm back to hitting the 4 iron again!

I'm calling BS on the "like butter" part. These aren't forged blades, and all serious golfers know that only forged blades can be buttery.

JB, you're the man!! I wish I lived closer so I could make the demo days. Would be nice to meet some of the THPers in person!! I'll do what I can to contribute that's for sure, but there are so many great folks on here that know waaaaaaay more than me:)

the only way to find out htere knowledge is ask question after question after question. lol i have

I'm calling BS on the "like butter" part. These aren't forged blades, and all serious golfers know that only forged blades can be buttery.

HAHAHA. Not again! :)

Good one! It is interesting how this just gets put into our heads. I counted all of the responses on the Company word association thread and Mizuno had 16 people use the word Buttery. It is amazing!

Whoever is selected just have fun with it and make THP proud

see you all tomorrow, I'm guessing thursday morning again?

Even more testing on top of a second round of 2.0s?!?! I would normally say it doesn't get any better than this, but apparently it's going to!

i'm pumped for more Burner 2.0 testing.
i'm a TM junkie, so i just love that fact that anyone can get their hands on some hot TM sticks.

tnolan - did you just repost?

:taylormade: already has my business with a driver and 3 wood purchase in the last month. I am hoping to test some of the Burner golf balls at some point. It's nice to see a company get so involved with a community like this and realize the value of the Internet in marketing products. Thanks TM!!

There are tons of ways to contribute to THP. Its not always a contribution involving receiving equipment.

There are thousands of members here and each one finds a way to contribute in one way or another. Staying active on the forums is the only way to become an equipment tester.

Are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet?????

1 Callaway x-22
2 I have tried the 6 iron. Already have these irons on my wish list. I have never hit irons that felt as pure as this 6 iron.
3 couldn't hurt
4 150-155yds
5 I try to play 1-2 rounds per week. Driving range at least once a week. Available to post on any day day of the week. So far I have mainly lurked to garner information.

1. What irons do you currently play? Ping Eye 2
2. Have you tried the Burner 2.0 irons? Not yet, but I've heard alot of good things!
3. Do you like explosive distance in your irons? Yes, since I switched to the Ping Eye 2's, I seem to have lost some of that explosiveness
4. How far do you hit your current 7 iron? 160 yds
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I live right beside the UNC golf course here in Chapel Hill, NC. I plan to go to the driving range 2-3 times/week as well as playing 2 times a week. I'm new to THP but not new to the game of Golf. I would be more than willing to spread the word here in a college campus setting as well as my hometown of Charlotte. I plan on being very active on this forum going forward and would be more than happy to give my honest feedback and answer any questions that anyone has regarding this opportunity or others. I'm also very active on facebook and twitter and would be happy to provide daily updates thru both of those outlets as well. Thank you TM and THP for this opportunity!

There are tons of ways to contribute to THP. Its not always a contribution involving receiving equipment.

There are thousands of members here and each one finds a way to contribute in one way or another. Staying active on the forums is the only way to become an equipment tester.

Are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet?????

Any need to double post this,

I guess you don't understand what JB says by being active

tomorrow is the day everybody, would love to test these out but if not i will gladly be following this thread very close, cant wait to here the results this time around, thanks again THP and Taylormade for another great testing opportunity

looking forward to logging in tomorrow! :D

I just wanted to say Thank you to THP and TaylorMade For giving us another Great opportunity . I didn't even think about putting my name in the hat for this one. I have been blessed already. I cant wait to see the Lucky Testers list...Good Luck Guys Look forward to some Awesome reviews

not sure if I have replied to this or not! I have the Burner 1.0's right now and would love to see and feel how differently they play between both sets.

1. What irons do you currently play? BURNER 1.0 's
2. Have you tried the Burner 2.0 irons? I havent.. yet! ;)
3. Do you like explosive distance in your irons? WHO DOESNT!
4. How far do you hit your current 7 iron? 160-170
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I plan on playing them each chance I can get. I play mostly weekends because I have a 9-7 mon through fri. However I go by the driving range every night on the way home. Ill take them to the range each day so I can provide a accurate review of them .I am new to the board but am on daily. Probably on more than I should be while at work haha!

My fingers are crossed for a couple of people. Good luck everyone and thanks to TM & THP. What an amazing opportunity.

My fingers are crossed for a couple of people. Good luck everyone and thanks to TM & THP. What an amazing opportunity.

It sure is Chunky, i love the support Taylormade and all the other OEM's show this site, its amazing

Good luck to all!! Heading into the final stretch now.

Back