TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Iron Forum Testing - Take 2 Signup

Thursday for me comes earlier than you  not fair having to wait longer to find out. Best of luck to everybody

no kidding, it cant get here fast enough

Your a cav's fan right? We have the NBA draft on Thursday evening as well as the testers being announced. Winning.

Tap before talk.

better than being a Heat fan :D

Brand new member to the sight so hoping that the old adage '1st time lucky' applies and I am selected!

1. What irons do you currently play?
Nike CCI

2. Have you tried the Burner 2.0 irons?
Not yet - but I have heard plent good things about them!

3. Do you like explosive distance in your irons?
Of course, who doesn't!

4. How far do you hit your current 7 iron?
150 yards - and sometimes it goes straight too!

5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP?
Play in medal competitions once a week and driving range twice a week! I will update forum, Facebook and Twitter too. I also have a group of friends with varying handicaps so will enlist them to provide further feedback too!

Thanks

Neil

1. What irons do you currently play?
Mizuno MX900
2. Have you tried the Burner 2.0 irons?
I have not.
3. Do you like explosive distance in your irons?
Who doesn't?!
4. How far do you hit your current 7 iron?
Around 140 yards.
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP?
I'm currently absolutely obsessed with golf, as a relatively recent convert. I'm generally hitting at the range 3 or 4 times per week and fitting in a round or 2. I would aim to be as scientific as possible, and offer a real comparison with my other clubs. I have internet access at work and home, and so I'm able to feedback on my findings and respond to questions on a regular basis.

Good luck everyone!

What an amazing opportunity!! I have a cousin who told me about this site, I joined a few months ago but wish I had been more active on it since registration!

1. What irons do you currently play? Slingshot 4D
2. Have you tried the Burner 2.0 irons? No I haven't. I have hit previous burner iron models.
3. Do you like explosive distance in your irons? Yes, I hit my irons very high and am looking for more distance particularly on my long irons.
4. How far do you hit your current 7 iron? 155-165
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I am fairly new to the site and have had extremely limited activity on it. As my passion for golf increases I was/am looking for more ways to better educate myself on the game and simply discuss the game with other enthusiasts (Is there a better way than this haha?). I hope to put these irons in my bag and continue to play 2-4 times/week. I will have feedback from other golfers as well (every bit helps). I am really looking to improve my game and I think a better understanding of equipment will help me make better purchasing decisions. I hope to help TM as well as educate myself through this experience.

Im just so glad that so many are excited about another round of testing.
Over the last month more first time testers have been selected than ever before and I am sure that we will keep having great 1st time testers.
The goal for all equipment testing on the forum is get real reviews from every day golfers and with so many wonderful members on THP, selection can become tough.
But it is our goal to continue to provide these reviews and we thank everybody for signing up to test stuff out.
If you are active on THP, eventually you will get your chance.

Im just so glad that so many are excited about another round of testing.
Over the last month more first time testers have been selected than ever before and I am sure that we will keep having great 1st time testers.
The goal for all equipment testing on the forum is get real reviews from every day golfers and with so many wonderful members on THP, selection can become tough.
But it is our goal to continue to provide these reviews and we thank everybody for signing up to test stuff out.
If you are active on THP, eventually you will get your chance.

Great Post,

Even if I never get selected to test anything it won't stop me being active. THP is more than just equipment tests to me (even though I haven't been here all that long). I have already made a few friends and am having my first round with a fellow member on Saturday.

Good luck tomorrow everyone! Thanks THP and TaylorMade!

because it's always the clubs fault haha

A good craftsman never blames his tools!!! HAHAHA

Great Post,

Even if I never get selected to test anything it won't stop me being active. THP is more than just equipment tests to me (even though I haven't been here all that long). I have already made a few friends and am having my first round with a fellow member on Saturday.

+1 on all of this, and for the bolded part, that is awesome!! Love that THP is global! Have a great time, and definitely post about your round. Maybe some pictures too?

A lot of excited members and I can't say I'm not one of them haha.

Great opportunity here for five lucky members and I'm sure who ever is selected will carry on the great THP dedication to ensuring they provide timely and helpful feedback.

Good luck to all.

What an amazing opportunity!! I have a cousin who told me about this site, I joined a few months ago but wish I had been more active on it since registration!

yup, that'd be me.

Thank you Taylormade & THP!! GL to all

I can not stop thinking about this opportunity! Thanks again!!

Thanks for another great opportunity THP!

1. What irons do you currently play? Srixon Z-Star 4-PW
2. Have you tried the Burner 2.0 irons? No
3. Do you like explosive distance in your irons? Who doesn't like more distance? As long as accuracy and the distance gaps between each iron are consistent, then more distance is great!
4. How far do you hit your current 7 iron? 175
5. Tell us about your testing plan & activity level on THP? I have never tested something on THP before, but I play around 2-3 times a week with at least 1 or 2 range sessions. I can update online and answer questions daily and will post some pictures along the way.

Last edited:
1. my current irons are Callaway X12's with ladies Gems graphite 4-SW
2. Never tried the Burner 2.0 but have tried Callaway RaZR irons, felt very nice but want to try the Burner 2.0 before I buy
3. I would love to have explosive distance from my irons!
4. I hit my current 7 iron 130-135 yrds
5. I will be able to play golf once a wk (sometimes twice a wk) and be at the range for practice 1-2 times per week

The suspense is killing me. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Back