Taylormade Burner SuperLaunch Hybrids

Good lord the superlaunch 2.0 is $270!
There isn't a chance in hell of me buying a hybrid for that much money.

Hey Blugold just checked TM site and everything as far as specs are concerned is exactly the same. Looks like white is the only difference.

I spent a lot of time hitting the SuperLaunch in the simulator this afternoon, I almost thought the thing (simulator) was broke for a minute....221, 220, 220, 223, 220, 224....every time the numbers were so close to the previous I was just amazed. I was very happy to see this number for distance, initially I was afraid I'd be hitting it quite a bit further.

Review coming soon!

Dude, thats some nice numbers right there. I am glad your liking this. I look forward to your final review!

Yep. TM is way out of touch with that pricing level. I don't know anyone that would even pick it up at 270 bucks. Seems like a pretty small target audience.

Yep. TM is way out of touch with that pricing level. I don't know anyone that would even pick it up at 270 bucks. Seems like a pretty small target audience.

According to GolfTowns website its roughly the same price as the Titleist and barely above the Adams and Ping. All are listed over $200. Of course those are not USD.

Yeah for that much money, the club had better swing for me!

According to GolfTowns website its roughly the same price as the Titleist and barely above the Adams and Ping. All are listed over $200. Of course those are not USD.

Ya its a pain in the a%& right now that our dollar is actually higher than the american dollar but we are not seeing that in pricing because all the current equipment was purchased at the old exchange rate. They are now buying product basically at 1 to 1 and bbuy the time those products hit the shelves we will probably be back down to the normal exchange rate so they will never change the prices.

I do want to point out that the review I'm working on is the SuperLaunch not the 2.0 and it sells for $139 and worth every penny!

it sure does sound like it was worth every penny so far. Are you going to get the opportunity to stack it against the 11 hybrid/rescue? I know its white and you already wanna write it off, I just wanna hear performance differences

Anybody have any additional thoughts on this club after gaming it for a while?

Back