Taylormade Burner SuperLaunch Hybrids

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
They arrived at THP and we wanted to get some pictures up for everybody. These are new to the US market and you will see the name is SuperLaunch rather than SuperFast like we saw previously from our friends North of the border.

They are being paired with the Burner SuperLaunch irons we previously reviewed for both men and women.

1063258135_8oMUY-L-1.jpg

1063258385_4pWPu-L-1.jpg

1063258218_cM2yd-L-1.jpg

1063258548_Lzide-L-1.jpg

1063258460_nPigw-L-1.jpg

Those are nice! If they are as hot off the face as the woods/drivers then man these should be killer!

what are the chances you could get one of those shafted with a c. kua by the first weekend in november? i think it would be excellent to be able to pit those against the mashie.

i love the way these look and it would be the only hybrid that may find a spot in my bag again.

This club is the real deal. It tempted me on more than one occasion.

I would love to see a C. Kua in this aswell. That would be killer!!

• Admin
what are the chances you could get one of those shafted with a c. kua by the first weekend in november? i think it would be excellent to be able to pit those against the mashie.

i love the way these look and it would be the only hybrid that may find a spot in my bag again.

If you have any C. Kua's laying around let me know and I will reshaft it myself...hehe

If you have any C. Kua's laying around let me know and I will reshaft it myself...hehe

unfortunately i do not, they aren't available in LH

not sure if I like the looks at address. looks like a mini fw to me. personally I like hybrids to look like a bigger iron.

Wow, I really like the looks of these things a lot! I wish they had some of them at the outing!!!

I have been waiting for these to come out!

Is the shaft length on these a little longer than standard hybrid lengths?

yeah, i really like the look of these as well. i like that they keep in line with the look of the other superfasts' in the lineup.

DONE.

You think they might sell them separate from the irons later on down the road?

I do. As of now we are only showing them together, but I know Golfsmith is showing them separate.

surely they'll sell them seperately. quite frankly the rescue leaves a lot to be desired and the raylor really only caters to a small % of the market. they've got a gold mine on their hands.

These look NICE! Can't wait to hit them!

I love that honeycomb design they put on the top and on the shaft! looks sick!!

surely they'll sell them seperately. quite frankly the rescue leaves a lot to be desired and the raylor really only caters to a small % of the market. they've got a gold mine on their hands.

+1 I tried them out before settling on my replacement hybrid, left a bad taste in my mouth.

Those look great! Taylormade seems to be pulling out all stops.

I'm North of the border and this is the first time seeing these. Thanks!

They have been available in the Canadian market for a little bit under the name SuperFast hybrids. THP forum member 9ironman posted some photos a few months back I believe.

I've been hitting these couple months ago during demo days. Cause it looks like mini fw, it make me more confident at address. The result with stock shaft for me is high trajectory with slight draw.

Back