Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter Thread

TM today said that requests are pouring in for the KM version of the Daytona. They did not mention a switch in what they will be releasing (based on what they themselves said on our podcast), but I think you may see otherwise.

If I was a gambling man, I would expect both KM and regular models, not just the regular model that they are said they are releasing on the Radio Show.

TM today said that requests are pouring in for the KM version of the Daytona. They did not mention a switch in what they will be releasing (based on what they themselves said on our podcast), but I think you may see otherwise.

If I was a gambling man, I would expect both KM and regular models, not just the regular model that they are said they are releasing on the Radio Show.

Great! I like it a lot more then the Daytona they currently are releasing.

Great! I like it a lot more then the Daytona they currently are releasing.

Please check over that thread. They informed us that those pictures you have seen are not US releases.

I read it! THANKS!

So the 6th picture in this thread(the white Kia ma putter) on the first page is not a US release putter?

So the 6th picture in this thread(the white Kia ma putter) on the homepage is not a US release putter?

THe pictures in the 1st post on this thread are ALL TOUR ISSUE Putters.

THe pictures in the 1st post on this thread are ALL TOUR ISSUE Putters.

Ok, the picture in the other thread (member 9-irons thread) of the Kia ma putter is the exact same putter as the picture in the first post.

Ok, the picture in the other thread (member 9-irons thread) of the Kia ma putter is the exact same putter as the picture in the first post.

Yes, that is not one he took from the store, but a picture of the tour issue KM.

Yes, that is not one he took from the store, but a picture of the tour issue KM.

O ok I got it now, I thought you were talking about all of those pictures in there not just the ones he took. My fault!

Sorry in advance, I couldn't find the pic, but I saw a ghost daytona pic the other day, that said rossa in the cavity, no insert. could this possibly be the new retail model that would be coming out? It didn't say Kia Ma anywhere that I could remember.

Is that a heel-shafted ghost that Song Hee Kim is using today?

i just think it's cool that you can get the ghost in LH. spent a lot of time with one a the pga superstore in atlanta. it's fantastic from about 20 feet and in, but i found that with every long putt i had a tendency to pull it. prolly more user error than putter. it's pretty cool and i was glad that i could roll it around.

Did I see someone today in the Wyndam using something that looked like a cross between a Ghost and a Spider?

awesome news!!! thanks for the update... :D

Did I see someone today in the Wyndam using something that looked like a cross between a Ghost and a Spider?

Anyone else see this or was I just seeing something that wasnt there? I think it might have been Scott McCarron

Anyone else see this or was I just seeing something that wasnt there? I think it might have been Scott McCarron

MCCARRON, SCOTT TAYLOR (ROSSA MONZA SPIDER; LONG)

From Darrell Survey

found this on golfwrx
for Scott McCarron
index.php

I knew I wasnt seeing things. It is white.

looks like the game 'Othello'

I never liked that one.

It seems as though they are really getting every putter with some white in it. It gets noticed and sells more Ghosts.

i think i want to demo the ghost some more.....i'm still not so sure that i will see the benefits of the daytona being ghost'd out as much as the rossa corza, so for me, if i'm going to take the ghost plunge it might as well be with the original. i like how accurate it is but the longer putts is where i wasn't impressed at all. again, could be technique and the fact that i've never really rolled a mallet style putter much.

I dunno TC, I think the Ghost Daytona is pretty cool looking as well. Sometimes I think there's too much white with the Rossa Corza
i think i want to demo the ghost some more.....i'm still not so sure that i will see the benefits of the daytona being ghost'd out as much as the rossa corza, so for me, if i'm going to take the ghost plunge it might as well be with the original. i like how accurate it is but the longer putts is where i wasn't impressed at all. again, could be technique and the fact that i've never really rolled a mallet style putter much.

I dunno TC, I think the Ghost Daytona is pretty cool looking as well. Sometimes I think there's too much white with the Rossa Corza

it is cool looking, i just guess that if i was gonna buy a daytona, i'd get the black one.

the longer putts is where i wasn't impressed at all.

Multiple people have said this and I dont understand it. Its helped my speed control on longer putts incredibly. But I think that could be just because Im coming from a blade.

Sorry, I just don't get the whole white thing and some of the models look like a frying pan stuck on the end of a shaft. Just not appealing to my eye and they feel & sound awful. I had one of the Anser style heads for a week to try out and was happy to give it back. Feedback from hitting putts was poor and I found the white very distracting.

Back