TaylorMade R1 Driver Preview

I hit this today, got it fitted to me with the right specs and shaft and HATED it. It's just blah. The graphics aren't awful. I actually don't mind them. I hit this side by side with the X-Hot and I would take the X-Hot everyday of the week. The feel wasn't good. The sound was horrendous. WORSE then the R11S. Yes, I said it. The only redeeming factor was that it was long and ball flight was good. Dispersion was good as well. However, the X-Hot felt SO much better, was 5 yards longer consistently, AND had the same ball flight and dispersion pattern as the R1.

This guy is disappointed.

I hit this today, got it fitted to me with the right specs and shaft and HATED it. It's just blah. The graphics aren't awful. I actually don't mind them. I hit this side by side with the X-Hot and I would take the X-Hot everyday of the week. The feel wasn't good. The sound was horrendous. WORSE then the R11S. Yes, I said it. The only redeeming factor was that it was long and ball flight was good. Dispersion was good as well. However, the X-Hot felt SO much better, was 5 yards longer consistently, AND had the same ball flight and dispersion pattern as the R1.

This guy is disappointed.

That stinks it didn't work for you in have several friends who are in love with it.

Back