Taylormade Tour Preferred MC Iron Review Thread

N/M

Tour Preferred MCs. 3-PW. KBS Tour X Flex. +1/4" long - 1* flat - Standard Lofts - New Decade Multi Compound Black and White Standard size +3 wraps of tape

Tour Preferred MCs. 3-PW. KBS Tour 90 Stiff. Standard lie/length. Went with the NDMC Red/Black Midsize.

Mike from TaylorMade CS was great and he said they'll ship tomorrow and will be here by Monday. Awesome.

Tour Preferred MCs. 3-PW. KBS Tour 90 Stiff. Standard lie/length. Went with the NDMC Red/Black Midsize.

Mike from TaylorMade CS was great and he said they'll ship tomorrow and will be here by Monday. Awesome.

Wow, what a turnaround - that's incredible right there!

Since TaylorMade was kind enough to let us change models, I ordered a set of MC's to be more in line with my skills right now. So excited and thanks again to Matt @ TaylorMade for making it happen.

Since TaylorMade was kind enough to let us change models, I ordered a set of MC's to be more in line with my skills right now. So excited and thanks again to Matt @ TaylorMade for making it happen.

Good move dude. GOOD move!

You didn't like that 5i?

You didn't like that 5i?

I thought a combo set of MC 3-4 and 6-PW with an MB 5-iron would make me look a little weird.

See ya Ping.

I thought a combo set of MC 3-4 and 6-PW with an MB 5-iron would make me look a little weird.

See ya Ping.

After that 5i on 18, I figured it was your favorite club ever.

Did I miss where TM said we can change models?

Did I miss where TM said we can change models?

Yeah I'm kinda kicking myself for not at least asking about a combo set or maybe trading the 3i for an AW, but oh well. Still more than happy with what I've got.

Yes it does, and you can go 4-AW and get your awesome wedge on.
That is going to happen.

Tomorrow.

OH MY. HOLY.

Wow how did I miss that as well?

That is going to happen.

Tomorrow.

OH MY. HOLY.

Despite me wanting to give the MC's a go, I can't feel right about doing that. Plus, who would Trout talk with? I'll enjoy borrowing your CB's for a swing or two though!

Despite me wanting to give the MC's a go, I can't feel right about doing that. Plus, who would Trout talk with? I'll enjoy borrowing your CB's for a swing or two though!
While I enjoy the thought of gaming the MCs, they just dont match me.

I guess I must be the only a hole that went Steelfiber. And I don't regret it at all.

While I enjoy the thought of gaming the MCs, they just dont match me.

You in CB's would be fun to watch. Just not in July. You get MB's in July.

You in CB's would be fun to watch. Just not in July. You get MB's in July.
I can do work with those CBs, dude. Slap some Tour 90s in them, and let me take down .com

Back