Team Callaway Collection

The Callaway and Odyssey guys were wearing some AWESOME tshirts too, I'm honestly hoping there might be one in one of the shipments.

I really hope for something "Innovate or Die" too, best logo in a long time.

The Callaway and Odyssey guys were wearing some AWESOME tshirts too, I'm honestly hoping there might be one in one of the shipments.

Is that one of their new "mottos"? If so, I love it!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yup!

u9ahypyq.jpg

It is, I got a bunch of stickers with the logo and motto in a marketing kit. PM me your address and I can send you one as a welcome home gift. JMan, you too if I have more than one I'll mail one to you as well.

It is, I got a bunch of stickers with the logo and motto in a marketing kit. PM me your address and I can send you one as a welcome home gift.

Thanks. I appreciate that.

Disappointed I didn't pull the trigger on this one. Will be fun living through the posting of those that did. #excited

I can't wait to see these unboxing videos.

These will be fantastic to watch, I can't wait to see what is up Callaway's sleeve.

I tweeted Sabella about it & he responded that they have stuff in the works. I specifically asked about putter headcovers or towels.

Is Callaway doing these themselves, or a third party?

No idea. I would think it would be the marketing section but I've no clue at all.

No idea. I would think it would be the marketing section but I've no clue at all.
Yeah, just curious. Hoping it's the Marketing crew doing it, if so, there is little doubt its going to be awesome swag.

I'm hoping for a BB Alpha :)

Harry sure made it seem like it's the marketing team when I talked to him.

I'd be giddy if it's a buckets headcover!!!!

Any idea when they will start shipping?

I got married last weekend and I believe I am looking more forward to this.

I think I saw that the first shipment was sometime in February.

I think I saw that the first shipment was sometime in February.

Harry hinted on Twitter they are going out soon

So angry I got shut out on this. I was only a matter of hours late, but alas, it was sold out.

Harry hinted on Twitter they are going out soon

Will go out this month. And yes, this is the Baby of the Zoo Crew. Each box will be very cool and unique. Different stuff in each one.

Back