Team Callaway Collection

I am still wishing I got in on this. Still looking forward to see what is in the collection though!

Agreed on both points.

When I first saw this and thought it was only one shipment, I thought it was a little pricey. When I realized it was multiple shipments of awesomeness, I was too late.

It is what it is. Really looking forward to seeing the unboxing pics though.

Yep, I'm insanely excited, there is no doubt about that.

A signed note from Harry is an excellent touch.

This is SO exciting. I'm so pumped up to see what is in store in the first delivery.

Kind of sort of wished I would have gotten in on this, but for that kind of jack I will just have to be happy with pictures of what you guys get.

Boom>>>>>

Team Callaway.jpgBoxes getting ready to go

I t just keeps getting more awesome.

Saweet!!! I hope my cpt Chad personalized mine :thumb:

Can't wait to see what shows up.

I am so excited to see whats on deck. Happy I was able to get in on this.

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness. I cannot wait to get them!

I wrote something on exactly one of the cards. Anxious to see who gets it.

Ha. You know, I've been pretty much lucky to have avoided the troll culture that exists on social media. I've enjoyed the thousands of interactions I've had with golfers everywhere, and particularly ones who've shown respect and self-respect. Every now and then some anonymous username type tries to garner attention by throwing the digital molotov cocktail. But those are few and far between. And they're not fun, but it comes with the territory of being on the communities and wide open on twitter.

But I just get the metaphorical paint out and just paint over the graffiti and get back to work talking with golfers about the good stuff.

Ha. You know, I've been pretty much lucky to have avoided the troll culture that exists on social media. I've enjoyed the thousands of interactions I've had with golfers everywhere, and particularly ones who've shown respect and self-respect. Every now and then some anonymous username type tries to garner attention by throwing the digital molotov cocktail. But those are few and far between. And they're not fun, but it comes with the territory of being on the communities and wide open on twitter.

But I just get the metaphorical paint out and just paint over the graffiti and get back to work talking with golfers about the good stuff.

Harry you are a Falcons fan. That is the troll that never stops trolling.

You should send one of the signed ones to Chad.
Hand deliver it even.

Just say

"Bow to me Biotch. I am #TheKing and by the way HashtagHarry works too."

Hopefully Harry does not term my calling him "scrawny" trolling..... probably just terms it "being a jerk".

Can't wait to see what you all get, hopefully they offer this again later this year or next year. I'll be in on that for sure!

I just got excited seeing Harry post the cards pic on twitter today. I can't wait to see what is in my box of awesomeness.

War Eagle from my iPad

"Good for one Callaway Talks Podcast Interview"?

Back